How much are you lifting??

Options
Hi all,
Thought this might be interesting. I am stil in the Burn Phase. Will be starting week 4. For lower body my max is 15 lbs. Upper body, some 12.5, not many, mostly 7.5 or 10. How about you?

Replies

• lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    All lower body exercises, I'm at 25 pounds in each hand (but that's because I don't have heavier weights). For biceps, I'm at 15, triceps, 10-12.5, back, 15-17.5 and shoulders, 12.5-17.5. It really all depends on how much sleep I got the night before. LOL
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    All lower body exercises, I'm at 25 pounds in each hand (but that's because I don't have heavier weights). For biceps, I'm at 15, triceps, 10-12.5, back, 15-17.5 and shoulders, 12.5-17.5. It really all depends on how much sleep I got the night before. LOL

wow good for you!! Where are you in the program?
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through the push phase. For lower body, I'm using 25# each on the single leg tap lunge and 30-40# each on the squats. Upper body is 12.5-22.5# each, but use 30-35# each for the dead lifts and rows.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    I'm halfway through the push phase. For lower body, I'm using 25# each on the single leg tap lunge and 30-40# each on the squats. Upper body is 12.5-22.5# each, but use 30-35# each for the dead lifts and rows.

Wow that's amazing stuff! I have a week left of Burn phase. Can't see myself being able to use as much as you when I get to where you are but guess we will see! ttyl
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I'm (once again) repeating the second week of the Push phase. I'm trying to find a better way to schedule all the things I need to do in my days! And I'm trying to find a way to quit sleeping through my early alarm (I've began setting two because I continue to sleep through the earlier one!).

Heather Rae, that is AWESOME! I need to invest in heavier weights but that's not going to happen until after the holidays it's looking like.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i dont have a lot of weights (im slowly buying new ones) the heaviest i have is 12lbs which is way too light for squats or lower body stuff. i just try to go as slow as possible and make it feel like 50 like she says to do!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in push phrase. I do 30 lbs sumo squat.
    Usually I do the same weight as chalean or close to.
    I do my work out in the gym in the dance studio so I can check my form.
    I only have dumbells up to 20 lbs at home.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Heather Rae, that is AWESOME! I need to invest in heavier weights but that's not going to happen until after the holidays it's looking like.

I'm borrowing my brother's Selecttechs until I can get my own set down the road. He's an ex-P90Xer and is busy with work and school, so they were sitting around collecting dust, but I tell ya, these things are worth their weight in gold!!!!! A bit bulky for a couple of the moves, but they freaking rock!!
  • gettingfit65
    Options

I'm borrowing my brother's Selecttechs until I can get my own set down the road. He's an ex-P90Xer and is busy with work and school, so they were sitting around collecting dust, but I tell ya, these things are worth their weight in gold!!!!! A bit bulky for a couple of the moves, but they freaking rock!!

I have the Selecttechs too and luv them. Worth the money.