Rules of Anime

Options
So there are some things that I noticed that are consistent with most anime, and I wanted some input on what you have noticed

The rule I noticed for anime characters: the less you say the cooler you are.

any other rules you guys can think of?

Replies

• ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If female, the meaner you are, the more the male wants to be with them for some odd reason.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    If female, the meaner you are, the more the male wants to be with them for some odd reason.

it's not only that, but the meaner you are TO them the more they want you!
    I'm the opposite, I'm sometimes not too nice to people, but always nice to people who are nice to me!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Usually the bigger the boobs the higher pitched the voice or as equal compensation the lower the IQ. Usually anyway.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    So there are some things that I noticed that are consistent with most anime, and I wanted some input on what you have noticed

The rule I noticed for anime characters: the less you say the cooler you are.

any other rules you guys can think of?

haha that's a given!! :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Also:
    blue, purple, pink, orange, and green hair = perfectly normal.
    likewise
    purple, pink, red, orange, yellow eyes also normal.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    If you are the first female that a male meets in a harem anime, it is 99% likely that you will be the girl that male falls in love with. If he has liked a girl previously who is NOT a withstanding main character, she will be forgotten and replaced by said newly appearing main female.

Also, in the event of an anime where 99.9% of the females have massively huge knockers, it has been spoken that there will always be one token female with zero chest and an incredible envy of the others. She will also be highly self-conscious about her chesties.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    If you are the first female that a male meets in a harem anime, it is 99% likely that you will be the girl that male falls in love with. If he has liked a girl previously who is NOT a withstanding main character, she will be forgotten and replaced by said newly appearing main female.

Also, in the event of an anime where 99.9% of the females have massively huge knockers, it has been spoken that there will always be one token female with zero chest and an incredible envy of the others. She will also be highly self-conscious about her chesties.

massively huge knockers? I couldn't have put it more elegantly.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    -10-12 year-olds living on their own is perfectly normal
    -if you're a really pretty guy, you're either really creepy or a pedo-bear or gay
    -When clothes come off, ****'s just getting serious (Naruto in particular)
    -animals come in all shapes and colors, and sometimes they're not even real animals
    -in Pokemon, these animals can manipulate elements. I mean, I can shoot lightning out of my cheeks too. I'm doing it right now
    -Pets belong on your head
    -machines have feelings and can be people (coffee samurai)
    -scars on face = he's cool and has a great background, so let's spend 40 episodes telling it!
    -The ninjas on Naruto actually know what to wear. In complete darkness it's easier to see darker colors (as in clothing) because it makes shadows. So, yeah, the one thing that Naruto does right is wearing that obnoxious orange.
    -the main character is annoying (generally speaking, not always)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Usually the bigger the boobs the higher pitched the voice or as equal compensation the lower the IQ. Usually anyway.

I've noticed this too! Girls with big chests are often:
    aggressive and domineering with lower voices
    or
    clumsy and slightly dumb with higher voices haha

Great post BTW SatiricalWoman :D
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Or the boobs do magical things like dodge bullets and stuff.
    Options
    +Parents must never be in the picture, and if they are, they are either extremely busy, oblivious to whatever their children are doing, or are a single parent who every so often plays a minimal role in their child's life.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    +Parents must never be in the picture, and if they are, they are either extremely busy, oblivious to whatever their children are doing, or are a single parent who every so often plays a minimal role in their child's life.

or they're a pervert like Konata's dad!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I've noticed this too! Girls with big chests are often:
    aggressive and domineering with lower voices
    or
    clumsy and slightly dumb with higher voices haha

Great post BTW SatiricalWoman :D

AND they don't like being told that they have huge knockers! I mean, when somebody tells me that I have big boobs, I like it!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    How could I forget this one? Animals can talk, and they do frequently. and if they say something to you, you have to listen to them because they know all!
    and, thanks Miss Vinegar!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Oh, and if it happens in a dream, it must be true!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    and, I noticed with FMA and Naruto that there's always a village or community of people who have tan skin and white/red hair...
    Options
    All teen female cliques consist of at least:
    +Someone air headed
    + A pervert
    + Someone who is a bit neurotic about maintaining their perfect body weight or achieving a better body
    + Someone short and either straight shot kawaii, or full of kawaii overdose
    + Someone with a banging body who usually has the envy of the others
    + The studious one
    + The normal one/ the one who feels left out but appears in the group nonetheless.

(Lucky star, A-Channel, Yuru Yuri, Azumanga Diaoh, etc.)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Also a take from Lucky Star and a bit from Naruto:
    If there are siblings, there's one that is better than the other, and the other one is always trying to catch up to the better one.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Also a take from Lucky Star and a bit from Naruto:
    If there are siblings, there's one that is better than the other, and the other one is always trying to catch up to the better one.

I feel like I saw a bit of that in Star Driver, but then I ... nevermind. That's a spoiler.
  • BecTech
    BecTech Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Long, silver hair = BAMF villian.
    Sephiroth. Xemnas. Kadaj. Gregorio III [er..thats a videogame too..]. and probably a crapload of other's I can't remember right now~