• AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Male: the longer your hair, the more super powerful you are xD
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Male: the longer your hair, the more super powerful you are xD

Not to mention, your hair is always f*cking perfect. I wish my hair was like that! *pouts*
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Long, silver hair = BAMF villian.
    Sephiroth. Xemnas. Kadaj. Gregorio III [er..thats a videogame too..]. and probably a crapload of other's I can't remember right now~
    Sesshomaru~
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This seems to apply more to mangas, but:
    Even when the current antagonist constantly does horrible sh** to the main character (Sae from peach girl, pretty much ALL the kids from G.T.O, etc...) , the MC will still forgive/ feel sorry for them and eventually befriend them.

(ETA: It always pisses me off when I see this one! Dx)
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, your hair is always f*cking perfect. I wish my hair was like that! *pouts*

Same goes for girls D;. My hair is about as long as the long-haired girls in anime, and when it shows their hair swaying perfectly in the wind, or when they're fighting, it's like, NO. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This seems to apply more to mangas, but:
    Even when the current antagonist constantly does horrible sh** to the main character (Sae from peach girl, pretty much ALL the kids from G.T.O, etc...) , the MC will still forgive/ feel sorry for them and eventually befriend them.

(ETA: It always pisses me off when I see this one! Dx)

It pisses me off too. Peach Girl in general made me want to bang my face into the wall repeatedly ;3. I think it's the main character's type "O" blood, they're always so kind and forgiving >> . . .
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Long, silver hair = BAMF villian.
    Sephiroth. Xemnas. Kadaj. Gregorio III [er..thats a videogame too..]. and probably a crapload of other's I can't remember right now~
    Sesshomaru~
    Don't forget Pegasus!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    No matter where you go, there is always wind to blow through your hair, and a background of lightning or roses to accompany your monologue.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    There have to be more rules, guys, we have to keep this going!

My contribution, when there is a transfer student, you know *kitten* is about to go down!

*kitten*, it edited my cursing.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I has no more ideas :(

Good guys usually die in badass/hilarious ways?
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Most of the time the main protagonist is very loud, brash, and easily gets into arguments with their friends
    Natsu (Fairy Tail), Naruto (Naruto), Recca (Flame of Recca), Lina Inverse (Slayers), Elle (Shadow Skill), Hibiki (Vandread), Inuyasha (Inuyasha), etc...

Most main protagonists usually have really spiky hair that defies wind and gravity, and sometimes rain
    Natsu (Fairy Tail), Naruto (Naruto), Recca (Flame of Recca), Elle (Shadow Skill), Goku (DBZ), Gon (HxH), Yugi (Yugioh), Ash (Pokemon), L (Death Note), Cloud Strife and Zack Fair (FF7), Sora (KH), etc...

If the boy and girl don't get along and argue with each other a lot OR the girl is the one who keeps yelling or hitting the boy they're bound to fall in love
    Ranma and Akane (Ranma 1/2), Lina and Gourry (Slayers), Shun and Ruriko (Gatekeepers), Kagome and Inuyasha, Sango and Miiroku (Inuyasha), Anna and Yoh (Shaman King), Haruhi and Tamaki (OHSHC) etc...

Most main protagonists have black or blonde hair
    blonde: Naruto (Naruto), Edward (Full Metal Alchemist), Usagi/Sailormoon (Sailormoon), Vash (Trigun), Rosette (Chrono Crusade), Cloud Strife (FF7), Tamaki (OHSHC), Lucy (Fairy Tail), Goku in SS mode (DBZ), Chi (Chobits), etc...
    black: Shun (Gatekeepers), Ranma (Ranma 1/2), Kagome (Inuyasha), Yoh (Shaman King), Takashi (HSoTD), Zack Fair (FF7), Haruhi (OHSHC), Goku (DBZ), etc...

Only older female characters wear lipstick or makeup. The young teenage ones apparently aren't allowed to wear them. The older female characters also have smaller eyes.
    Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon), Ultear, Minerva (Fairy Tail), Kagura (Inuyasha), Tsunade (Naruto), Kagero (Flame of Recca), etc...

These are just some really common things I've observed that gets repeated a lot in anime :smile:
    feel free to add any more to the list :flowerforyou:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Accidental Yuri is funny? (Bakka and Test).

I got nothing. But I'm enjoying this thread!
  • CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am not too sure if this was said already but:

If the anime revolves around school life, there is usually:
    A school festival of some sort; which involves all of the student body contribute to some sort of cliche theme (such as maid cafe, haunted house, etc)
    There is always that filler episode about the students being out of school (winter break, summer vacation, golden week, etc)
    Don't forget the class field trip!

Oh! And there is ALWAYS a female character that can not cook.
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I got one,

If your main char is a male and he insults or pisses off one of his female companions though she is usually much weaker she always beats the hell out of him and he is deathly afraid of her wrath
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Seems like there now has to be a female character that likes anime and/or galges...

Izumi Konata, Kashiwazaki Sena, Toshino Kyoko...

which means, you may get a Comiket episode thrown in with your usual school events, festivals, pool/beach, hot springs, and holiday episodes!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Main characters always sit in the second to last window seat.

Only exception I can think of from recently watched anime is Nichijou.
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Main characters always sit in the second to last window seat.

Only exception I can think of from recently watched anime is Nichijou.
    Wow, I hadn't even realized that! That's amazing.

I think there's the occasional main character who sits in the third row from the front and one column to the right from the center (the windows seem to be on the right most of the time), but maybe I'm thinking of supporting characters.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    the dumbest guy in the whole class has the smartest girls after them
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The more/louder you yell, the more powerful your attack becomes.

Quoted for truth.

And the main character always wins no matter how outclassed (See: every shonen anime ever)
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    The more/louder you yell, the more powerful your attack becomes.

Quoted for truth.

And the main character always wins no matter how outclassed (See: every shonen anime ever)

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ((like this week's Fairy Tail chapter...))