Daily Check In November 19 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Ah, Saturday! How I love you! Except when I can't sleep. Lately I've been up on the weekends earlier than I have to get up during the week. So irritating! Luckily I have a relaxing day with no plans, so hopefully I can get a nap in later. Darn this peri-menopause and all it's stupid effects!

On tap today is Slide & Glide cardio portion plus Low Impact Challenge. But with all ER's talk about SJP and Step Blast, I think I'm going to pull out an older one. Either Step Blast or maybe Rhythmic Step. I haven't done either in ages and they have great music that makes the workout more fun.

As expected my weight is up .5 this morning. That is fine. I had a higher calorie day yesterday so it was expected. Today will be a low day and hopefully I'll see a little loss tomorrow. I have a date to go watch the Packer game so it's good timing lol.

Have a fit day and drink your water!

Replies

• lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,448 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!

This is the start of my week's vacation. :drinker: Nothing exciting happening, but I do need to get some cookies made for church tomorrow. I'm going to be getting Tony's 1on1 Super Cardio and Supreme 90 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps in a few minutes. Just have to go change into something more exercise friendly.

Jill, WTG on getting in this rotation. Have you been enjoying it? Hey you can do step, which is something that I am unable to do because of my knee. Kickboxing doesn't bother me, so I'm happy about that. I also enjoy it a ton. Yes I'm surprised that my VHS tape has lasted this long. I still have all my TaeBo tapes, and am very leary of using those. I'm hoping that one day in the future those will come out on DVD.

Have a geat day!
    Laurie
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day for me.

Jill enjoy the Packer game. And Laurie have a great vacation.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm beat! Had a fabulous workout-no problem hitting my 500+ goal today. I'm seriously considering a nap lol, although it's getting kind of late (3:30pm) in the day.

Laurie, I "can" do step, but I'm just not loving it anymore. I was supposed to do Low Impact Challenge from the new series today along with Slide and Glide, and once again I opted for treadmill instead. I just feel like I burn at least as many calories on the TM, and there is WAY less thinking about it! Speaking of knee pain, I have some in my right knee. That's new. Yipee. It almost feels like there's a vise around my knee. I think this is something I've had in the past though that will go away on it's own. I don't think it's anything permanent (like the bursitis in my shoulders). Lucky you to be on vacation! Is it a staycation? LOL

Hi Jenn. I'm thinking of maybe taking a rest day tomorrow. I don't have one scheduled but I think Cathe made a mistake on her rotation-here is the next week or so:

Sun….. Cardio Supersets

WEEK FOUR:
    Mon…Low Impact Challenge
    Tues…Athletic Training
    Wed….Yoga Max
    Thurs…. Tri Sets Lower Body
    Fri….. Slide & Glide Cardio Portion only plus THE CARDIO BLAST SEGMENT ONLY (from Low Impact Challenge)
    Sat….Turbo Barre lower Body Express Premix
    Sun….. Tri Sets Upper Body

I dunno, maybe yoga max is considered "light" enough? I haven't had a rest day since last Tuesday, the 8th. I am feeling tired from my 6 days in a row of 500+ calorie workouts. I'll see how I feel tomorrow I guess. I probably won't take one because I'll be leaving Friday morning for a long weekend in Chicago and doubt I'll get a lot of exercise in except what the hotel "gym" has to offer.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hello
    what i did today was jogging for 4o mintues, adn i did upper body muscle max but i had to do only some of it i had to be gone most of the day. We had a party to go to, well a party light thing. lol

I am trying to not eat anymore thou. we had fingure foods and i stuck to one of a couple things to keep it low however i have no clue what it was so i figured id put in high calories because it all looked very fatting....

I had to bring my hubby the triple stack steak from taco bell and i ate half of one, that was 350 calories if i would have ate the whole thing it would have been 600 no thanks! lol

Jill you are really pushing yourself for real good for you. I still cant get in 500 everyday. But i have been making sure if i only burn 350 at one time i add my weight training in there... Today i ran longer but not that much longer I am running out of road.

I so wish i can get a running group where i live.. hard to find

I still have not dotn slide and glide yet! I find it hard to slide on my carpet! Maybe it is because i need to clean my carpets lol