Introduction!

Options
2»

Replies

• Leilanimae
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 33 and I am home with my son who's almost 5 and my 2-year-old daughter. I also do some work from home stuff. I lost 30 pounds in the last year but then I gained back 15 pounds or so. I need to get back on track and I am finding it hard to do that, especially with the holidays now. So, I am looking for friends on here. Add me! :-)
  • Gettininshape
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm a stay at home mom with two kids. I'm so glad I found this group!! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always looking for support! Thanks everyone for being here...we can do this together!!
  • lajonna
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm a AF wife & stay at home mom. I'm turning 20 in Dec. , I have a 7 month old baby boy. During my pregnancy, Graham & I weren't gaining the weight we were needing to. So the Dr. put me on these protein powders to help me and my baby gain weight. Since the first Dr. I had OD me with my thyroid meds. He was born 7 lbs 2 oz but now I need to work off all this weight.
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is sheresa i just joined the group today I am 30 I live in Oklahoma I have a 3 year old son and a 6 month old daughter I have stayed home since my son was born I wouldnt want it any other way even though some days i want to pull my hair out :) I have battled my weight my whole life i havent been under 200 since i was 19. I weigh 275 now my current goal is 215 when i get there i will reevaluate.. I know the proper way to eat and lose but have a really hard time doing it so looking for encouagement and inspiration.
  • Bhealthy35
    Bhealthy35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 35 and the mom of two beautiful boys ages 4 and 2. I just quit my (paying) job in August to stay home with them. I am definately still getting the hang of it, but the toughest days with my kids are still better than a good day at work.

I've had a weight problem most of my adult life but it has really spiralled out of control. My boys are a huge motivation for me to find my healthier self and I am looking forward to meeting other moms that know what it's like.
  • inthelookingglass
    Options
    Hi! Iam a say at home mom to a two and half lil boy and a two week old lil girl. I have been mairred to their dad for almost three years. Iam here 2 become the me I use 2 be and know I can be.
    sw: 218.3lb:sick:
    cw: 218lb:frown:
    gw: 170lb:smile:
    uw: 150lb:bigsmile:
  • joyelchambers
    joyelchambers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom of 3. This is my first school year that they are all in school for the full day, and I am trying to spend some of my new free time getting fit. I have 2 boys then a girl. They are almost 7, 8 and just turned 10. Having 3 kids in 3 years has been a challenge and after 10 years of the 24-7 I am excited to have some time for myself and am enjoying our time together more. I would love to have a group of mom's to cheer on and to be cheered on by. Let's do it!
  • BNead
    BNead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brianna. I am 24 years old and a SAHM. My son is almost 2 1/2. I was just laid off last week but was working only a couple hours a week (1-2 days) before that.
    I used to be very active and in shape but struggled with depression. In about 2 years I gained 60 lbs. I was finally starting to lose that weight when I found out I was pregnant. It was during the pregnancy that I gained 80 lbs. Since then it's been a real struggle to stay motivated. I was able to lose about 25 lbs. after my son was born, but then gained it all back (plus a little)...
    Just joined MFP a couple days ago and so far it's been a great tool to keep me going! Can't wait to get to know everybody and I wish everyone the best of luck with their goals!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

My name is Tausha. I have a beautiful 2 year old boy named Elijah. My husband, Evan, and I have been married for 7 and a half years, but been together for 10. We are currently living in Northeast Mississippi just south of Memphis, TN.

Before being blessed enough to stay home, I was a teacher. I am now working a small business from home (very part time)... just for some fun, extra money, and a reason to get out of the house once a week! haha..

I have battled weight my entire life, and have been thin before, but I have had an eating disorder that I can remember starting as early as 6th grade. Since I've stopped with bulimia and anorexia... I still battle over eating and have gained 70 pounds in the 7 years I've been married! ugh..

After seeing some photos..and getting some blood results back at an annual physical saying I was very close to being pre-diabetic... I decided to make a change.

It has taken me a year to lose around 20 pounds...and I have to say its been REALLY HARD! I have yet to find a way to control my eating habits.

I am excited to get to know some of you.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Tausha
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I am Jenny a stay at home mom to my 2 yr old son (he tirned 2 today) and my 5 year old little girl. I have been a sahm since before my daughter was born because we are military (in navy on submarines) and i was too sick with my pregnancy to get a job plus my husband was away too much so i stayed with family during deployments while pregnant :) I have always battled weight but at 21 i lost 80 pounds kept it off then after my daughter i lost all of weight from her but after my son my father passed and was in hospital for a while and i basicly did not care. So I am not at the largest i have ever been. I live close to my mom and sister and brother now cause my husband got orders to CT and then are in RI so I have been slacking but now i am going to lose this weight!!!!!

i am 276 now goal is 140 but right now mini goal is 246 10% of my weight
  • Klynn63
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Kristy and I am a stay at home momma to my two year old daughter! I've been married for 5 years in January! I put on alot fo weight when I was pregnant.. about 60lbs, then lost 32lbs and stress ate my way back up to 232. YUCK! So here I am dedicated to getting all of this weight off for good, so far I've lost 23lbs, yay! My ultimate goal is to be 165 again ( I am 5'9" so its perfect weight for a healthy BMI.) Please feel free to "friend" me! :)
  • ksmithrn
    Options
    Hello! My name is Kim Smith. I live in south-central Virginia with my husband of (almost) 7 years, Mark. We have 3 daughters, Savannah (5), Stephanie (2.5), and Sophia (6 months). I've been a stay-at-home mother since our last daughter was born...before this I worked full time as a Registered Nurse. I am fortunate to have never had a weight problem, however, I am physically out of shape. I joined MFP in hopes to get more motivated to eat healthier and exercise. I have started to find myself cleaning my kids' plates of what they didn't finish (on top of my own meal) and being tempted to frequent the pantry (especially once the little ones are down for their naps, or everyone is finally asleep in the evening). My goals are to feel more energetic, "wow" my husband and be a good role model for my children. God has given me a body as a temple for Him, so why should I not take care of His temple?