Daily Check In November 21 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Hello ladies!

Busy day for me again today but with my workout time on the calendar it will get done. Cathe's rotation calls for Low Impact Challenge again, but I will be subbing a good hour on the treadmill. I feel really good and don't feel the need to take a rest day. :)

Have a great day! What are you working out to today???

Replies

• helened
    Options
    Hi,

Well I said I'd be mostly lurking but my schedule freed up. Had to cancel my dentist appointment (didn't want to cough on them) and then my DD's hair appointment got canceled. So it was good. After lunch I felt pretty good so I did LIC and added chest shoulders and triceps from UB trisets. Turned out good. I hope to get good workouts in tomorrow and Wednesday and then I won't get one in again until next week. I'll probably start a round of P90X at that time. I need something that has a long rotation and a lot of structure. I'm willing to give it a good try. I previewed the workouts and they look pretty good. I'll likely add a leg workout and sub some Cathe cardio. So those are my plans. I hope all my new friends here will hold me accountable. :-)

Jill: So you had a busy day but got your workout in. So.......... how did the packers date go? I hope I didn't miss anything. Guess I'll go and read back. I like CycleMax but I thought that she gave too many instructions. I liked that I did things that I had never done in spin class. Still haven't tried the yogas or the barre workout, and S&G.

Jen: It sounds like we all have different likes and dislikes in the series. That's great actually.

Love: LIC, CSS w bonus, AT, AB, lower body trisets
    Like: CycleMax
    Barely like: UB trisets
    Not tried: S&G, TB, the 2 yogas.

Have a good night everyone!
  • danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No workout for me yet. I'll most likely do a treadmill interval, my knee is still feeling wierd
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    HI girls. What a day! I left at 4pm to do some shopping with my mom. I didn't eat dinner because it was too early. I didn't get home until 8pm and was starving! But unfortunately I had to deal with a small emergency. The smoke alarms were beeping in my house-all 6 of them. Got the ladder out (cathedral ceilings) and messed around and finally had to go back out to the store to get all new batteries. Before I left I actually turned the electric off to the alarms but they kept beeping after I removed the batteries. Well, wouldnt' you know when I got home they weren't beeping. I'm going to tempt fate and deal with them tomorrow. I am getting cranky from being hungry. And now I'm eating dinner at 9pm and am only at 800-some calories today. I don't know what else I'll eat but I hate eating so late. :(

Dana, sorry about your knee. Mine's been feeling like I tweaked it a little bit but I've been able to workout.

Helene, my date went great! We are going to see each other again, but it won't be this week because of Thanksgiving and I'm going out of town on Friday morning with a group of friends. So sometime next week. :) Thanks for asking-that was nice! Oh! Try Slide & Glide. You'll be surprised I bet at what a good calorie burn you can get! I don't care much for the floor section, but if I recall right I burn almost 10 calories a minute with the cardio section. And it's kind of fun. I can't really do a lot of impact stuff, but using the discs I can actually do jumping jacks.

Okay, off to eat dinner and then back to check the boards. :)