Thanksgiving week, do not give in!

Options
Just want to let everyone know, that even with it being the holiday, you do not have to undo everything that you have done to keep in shape and keep going down that scale. Keep up with your exercises maybe add some more, and do not eat till you feel like you are going to die... HAHAHA though it is the best day to do that... We can do it... oh and watch out for those left overs... Moderation and portion sizes... eat well and feel good, that is what I am talking about.

Replies

• jakmorrison
    Options
    Yeah, I think portion control will be the difficult part, since there are so many different dishes that I'll want a sample from.
  • BellaBones
    Options
    A little bit of each and do not go back for seconds... :)
  • Davy_RockHit
    Options
    the left overs are the big killers in my family! it seems like people tend to eat poorly and let it go on for a few days then slack into the Christmas season so you are right this Holiday sets the tone!!!!
  • BellaBones
    Options
    We can not let anything "roll" into christmas :) HAHAHAH... so lets keep up with our selves and remind ourselves that depravation only leads to overeating, so have fun and enjoy the meals, but we all know when enough is enough... LOG THOSE TURKEY DINNERS!!! Make yourself accountable even if you do go over...
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Turkey day, do not over do it my lovely people :)