Daily Check In November 22 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Hola ladies!

I'm looking forward to a better eating day today. I noted in my food diary how my day went. I was way under calories again, grrr. I am not trying NOT to eat. Work has been crazy lately, making it hard to make time to eat well, so today my goal is to eat good, spaced out meals and snacks. Grocery shopping tonight for sure-I'm out of too many healthy choices.

On tap today is Athletic Training. Yikes! It's a toughie for sure. I pulled an ab muscle a few weeks ago and I'm afraid it will still be a no-go on the burpee stuff, so I'll have to sub in what I can. Probably some crunches, etc. Not sure why those don't hurt like the burpees do.

Have a great day!

Replies

• danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Jill-I know what you mean about blurpees; for some reason when I go down I think Im going to snap my knee.
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Dana, I think it's a good idea to avoid anything that might hurt us lol.

I got AT done and I am happy to say there were no burpees in this one, or any other kind of traveling pushup. My ab muscle didn't bother me at all. I had only done this one once before so I didn't remember there were no burpees. It's quite the little workout. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up on Thursday with some doms in my glute/outter thigh area. Can you say Firewalker? LOL I didn't post it yet because I'm probably going to do a little treadmill yet today so I'll post them together.

I'm just inhaling some lunch in between phone conferences, so I hope to meet my calorie requirement today. I am one that can attest to the fact that if I don't eat enough (at least 1200) I won't lose weight.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    sorry i didnt ge ton here i was kinda down yesterday still am today. I did step blast yesterday anyway.

Yesterday was a year mom past away, i still can barly breathe when i think of her. People dont realize what she really meant to me we were best friends she was my mom. alot of people think i should be over it by now. There is not a day or morningin or night that goesby that i dont think of her for two years she was sad and lonly her hubby died two years before her and doc told her she had 6 months before that so they thought she was going to pass before him. I tried ot pay for everything because when he past mom had no help then finantially.

So i took care of her everyday by myself and worked for two years the last 6 months of her life I was with her every day, I lived and breathed her to give her all she needed. She made me laugh so many times but once she got sick she couldnt make me lugh anymore and i couldnt make her laugh it was so hard seeing her in pain for along time. Im glad her pain is gone but i miss her so bad i cant stand it. My sisters posted her pic on fb in memory of her yesterday i just looked at it i cant look at her pictures anymore it kills me like im losing her today, I cant get over this... I know i should be glad she is in heaven but i miss her. she had a hard life and i feel terrible for the life she had. My sisters hardly really came to see her evern. she would cry and ask me why they are not helping her more or what are we ( me n her ) going to do? I was scared so was she. She loved her kids but she spoke about being afraid to die alone, she didnt i did have one sis come in right wen mom was passsing it took 6 days of active dying before she could pass.. . It was horrible, I held her hand till she left us. It is the hardest thing in the world i have ever had to do .
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Oh EdithRenee, that is so sad. I will be in the same boat when it's my mom's time. I am lucky that she is young-65 and healthy. But when that time comes, I will be the one to care for her as both of my sisters are way too selfish. I'm sorry you're feeling down.