Daily Check In November 23 2011

Options
PedmomJill
PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
Good morning. I think I will go back to posting on the older Cathe thread if others don't post here more. I'm not mad at all so nobody should think that. I just feel like this is becoming my blog instead of a forum thread lol.

On my rotation today is yoga max, but I am going to try Cycle max on the elliptical instead. I've read from others online that it is adaptable to the elliptical.

Have a great day!!

Replies

• helened
    Options
    Morning Jill.

No worries. I find it hard to post here and on the live feed. As long as you're still with us on the live feed otherwise we would miss you and might have to drag you back. :smile:

Not much on my side. Don't think I'll get a workout in today. With the travelling and plans my next workout will probably be on Monday. Have a good one everybody!
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Hey Helene! Bummer about the traveling, but i know you'll work in whatever you can. :)

Had a great doctor visit. She was happy with my weight loss of course, and blood pressure and all that is good. :)
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I just finished reading back posts.

Jill glad your date was fun and turned into a second one.

I too find it diffcult to post in both places but I try. I also do 90% of it from my iphone so the news feed is a lot easier to post to.

Edith ((((HUGS)))).

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    What live thread where?
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    ER, I think Jenn means the news feed thing-your home page. This Cathe group is pretty active and I've been posting there-nice people too! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/289263-cathe-fans-part-4

Jenn, thanks (the date comment). I totally understand about people not being able to check in. I think a daily thread is just a little too much. I was feeling weird, like it was my blog.

I wasn't feeling that energetic this morning when I tried to do Step Blast so I just did about half an hour. This afternoon I have been feeling really tired. I'm not much of a napper, so I decided to get on the treadmill and now I feel very energized! I'm supposed to be going out with my friends that are arriving about 9pm so it was needed. Now I need to rush to eat dinner and shower and get ready.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!