Weekly Challenge Thoughts

dancingj2
dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
I though we might talk about our weekly challenges.

Last week I was trying to make my fiber goals. Durring the week it was no problem but on weekends it seems I eat less fruit, vegies and whole grains. I guess I need to plan these into my weekends even if I am constatly on the go.

Replies

• amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    sounds like a good challenge. I quick way and easy way to add fiber to your diet is through flaxseed
    ready this:

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/flaxinfo.htm

The ground flaxseed tastes great on my oatmeal and salads!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    I'm going to try and not eat anything bad over the weekend! I'm always really good through week and then have a bit of a naughty weekend :/
    Only problem is there are so many parties/birthday then christmas and the majority of these involve food! lol! fingers crossed
    x
  • dancingj2
    Only problem is there are so many parties/birthday then christmas and the majority of these involve food! lol! fingers crossed
    x

This is a challenge. I can do OK when I plan food out. But a praty with a large bowl of chip or M&Ms...Add some cake and ice cream. Yikes where did my will power go....
  • SamHughes15
    Every now and again can't help :P
    There's been two or three things on every week for me lately, i just try and be really good throughout the rest of the week.

x

P.s
    8 glasses of water down today :)
  • dancingj2
    This last week has been a struggle. Thanskgiving and several other get togthers made my food diary kind of crazy. I did go over a few days but tried to make up for it by exercising as much as I could.

I think I need a few days to be ready for weigh in.

And I am up to 5 glasses so far today :)
  • SamHughes15
    Mini challenge. (only started monday) burn 3500 calories in a week. Will report back monday :-)
    How is everyone feeling about the weigh in tomorrow?
    Love
    X
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Im a little nervous about weigh in I got engaged this weekend and celebrated!
  • dancingj2
    Im a little nervous about weigh in I got engaged this weekend and celebrated!

When I think of this as a lifestyle change, it easier to "forgive" times that I enjoy myself and maybe indulge a bit too much. As long we enjoy those celebration days and then return to our healthy habits, I think we will be fine. I know I enjoyed Thanksgiving and an evening with friends that included several bottles of wine in the last week.

I am back to my normal healthy routine now and am hoping weigh in has me the same as last week.

Fingers are crossed!