Let's set a goal for Christmas!

Options
2»

Replies

• djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    No problem Shabbar. I'm hoping to see good results from you!!!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    5.5 lbs to hit my goal..... gonna be tough.... was 255.5 this morning, hoping to knock a few off before Sunday's official weigh in.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    5.5 lbs to hit my goal..... gonna be tough.... was 255.5 this morning, hoping to knock a few off before Sunday's official weigh in.

Joe, I'm dying for the day to see your photos:)
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    DJ, I think the way our Tim going, he will hit the Top Position in your Table by end of Dec. Today is my check-in day, feeling tense will I reduce or remain again 83 Kgs... :explode: :explode:
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Must be focused.. Must be focused.. Must be focused..
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    DJ, Thanks for your support man... I lost almost 4 lbs man...

LW 183.645 lb
    CW 179.677 lb
    Loss 3.968 lb
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I feel I had a pretty good week. Not sure how I'll come out with my goal, but no complaints right now. Had a loss of 2.1 pounds.

LW 281.7
    CW 279.6
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Excellent job Tim and Shabbar! I'm glad you are working extra hard this week in losing those pounds!!! I have almost accomplished my goal, 0.5 pounds to go at this point. I'll be around here for time to come in shaping my body, so not going away any time soon :)
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Excellent job Tim and Shabbar! I'm glad you are working extra hard this week in losing those pounds!!! I have almost accomplished my goal, 0.5 pounds to go at this point. I'll be around here for time to come in shaping my body, so not going away any time soon :)

Thanks DJ,

You also did a great job to Achive your Goal... Now you will Turn on your Muscles I believe... Best of Luck ....:flowerforyou:
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Hey all! So I got a little lazy last week and slightly late this week with results. I'm going to update your weight loss progress based on 3rd week and this 4th week. We have about 5-6 days before New Years for accomplishing our goal. Here are the updates:

Untitled-1.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Damn, that's just plain embarrassing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Tim, you're doing an outstanding job and don't let it fail you. You were on a great path toward losing those darn pounds! Christmas Spirit and the loss of your beloved relative rubbed off on you, but don't let it fail you. I'm with you on this one! You will be alright! I'm sorry too for kind of pointing it out in such manner, should've been more supportive there :(

I'm going through emotional overrun here as well and gaining a pound or so in the meantime. I'm just afraid to show it in daily updates.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Tim, you're doing an outstanding job and don't let it fail you. You were on a great path toward losing those darn pounds! Christmas Spirit and the loss of your beloved relative rubbed off on you, but don't let it fail you. I'm with you on this one! You will be alright! I'm sorry too for kind of pointing it out in such manner, should've been more supportive there :(

I'm going through emotional overrun here as well and gaining a pound or so in the meantime. I'm just afraid to show it in daily updates.
    Nothing to be sorry about. I need it shoved in my face once in a while to get me back on track. I am really looking forward to 2012 and know that it will reward itself with a bit of hard work and commitment.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I was out of town visiting family and with out internet access for the most part. Friday morning weigh in will tell the holiday tale. Glad you guys kept focus.
  • djsysstem
    Options
    Trelm249, alright no worries buddy. Tell us how you did! Hopefully lost some pounds :)