You know you are truly sick when...

Options
2»

Replies

• BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    And I thought I was the only crazy one around here. I love that smell and I also love the smell of the country side especially when pedaling by a hog or dairy farm. Well I grew up on a farm and miss it a lot so pedaling out in the country is special to me. But I do hate the smell of intertube errrrrr

I don't know if I would enjoy a hog or dairy farm, but since April I have been riding past a 600 or so acre farm twice a day. It was best during strawberry season and the air was full of that aroma. They also grew garlic, onions, and other things as the year progressed. I also pedal past a gourmet sausage factory and the days they are cooking it smells really good.
  • MTBer74
    Options
    You're truly sick when you're secretly happy that the chainring marks on your inner calf did not fully wash off in the shower!

Might get some tattooed on my right calf, fully sick :P
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    hah my inlaws looked at me crazy last weekend bringing my bike inside I said " its gonna be below freezing tonight" ....... this was at their house of course ..... and the wife said this am that our living room looks like a bike garage
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    And I thought I was the only crazy one around here. I love that smell and I also love the smell of the country side especially when pedaling by a hog or dairy farm. Well I grew up on a farm and miss it a lot so pedaling out in the country is special to me. But I do hate the smell of intertube errrrrr

I don't know if I would enjoy a hog or dairy farm, but since April I have been riding past a 600 or so acre farm twice a day. It was best during strawberry season and the air was full of that aroma. They also grew garlic, onions, and other things as the year progressed. I also pedal past a gourmet sausage factory and the days they are cooking it smells really good.

Then you would like it when Sweet Corn is tasseling.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    I just realised how sick I am...

I've just spent the last couple of hours working out how I can fit a couple of hours on the bike or trainer in tomorrow before I have to start making the Christmas Dinner.

Mad as a Hairy Egg!
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Me too.

I've already planned my ride for later today. Couldn't tell you what we are going to have for lunch after church, but I know when and where I'm going to ride.

It is a cry for help.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get out - so I've just done a ride on the trainer instead - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/136262210 - madness, truly madness !!