Just Started 6 Days Ago

Options
The first few days were easy...... Wed and today (Fri) are difficult. I am fighting the urge to go back to my old habits of snacking just for the sake of snacking. I do recall that it gets easier, but MAN am I struggling.....

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The first few days were easy...... Wed and today (Fri) are difficult. I am fighting the urge to go back to my old habits of snacking just for the sake of snacking. I do recall that it gets easier, but MAN am I struggling.....

KEEP IT UP!!! I know how hard it is and i am strugeling myself but i know i will be proud tomorrow morning if i don't give in today and so will you!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It has been a struggle for me this week. But everyday I wake up and I am glad I stayed the course. For the last few days I have been chanting -" nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"... over and over. I still have a lot of weight to lose but I just feel better when I eat healthy food. Junk food makes me feel terrible both physically and mentally. I have to keep reminding myself of this constantly.
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I'm the same way. But, sometimes I just have to give in, so I will snack on almonds or cucumbers and bellpeppers with hummus which is a good way to satisfy my snacking craving but its low in calories.
  • jenniferhl73
    Options
    Its been almost two weeks and I've lost 3lbs. I hear that is a good thing. Hey its in the right direction!! 3 down, 26 to go! I've done it once, I can do it again - hopefully for the LAST time!! :tongue: I :heart: that quote, "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"....I'll log that in my brain.... thanks!!
  • wendyrulz
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined a couple of days ago. Still finding it hard to stay within my calories. Everything else in my life is fantastic except my weight and eating. i LOVE food. Hopefully reading more from you guys will help me along the way.
  • wendyrulz
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined a couple of days ago. Still finding it hard to stay within my calories. Everything else in my life is fantastic except my weight and eating. i LOVE food. Hopefully reading more from you guys will help me along the way.