Your Kids

Options

Replies

• abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm a WAHM of a 12 year old son and a 9 year old daughter. They amaze and challenge us constantly! :heart: :heart:

7838983.png
  • barbijean29
    barbijean29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 3 children.. My oldest being my only girl who will be 13 in may My boys are 10 and 8 will be 9 in feb. I am done having children had really complacated pregnancy and couldn't carry full term. then got fixed day after youngest was born then 5 years later had a partical hysterectomy! due to having microscopic endometrosis..
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, a 4 year old and a 15 month old. They are both very active and keep me busy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

14265798.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. When my son was still scrunchy, I toyed with thoughts of one more little one (although my hubby was pretty sure we were done LOL). BUT now that both kids are mobile and talking, I am definitely on board with hubby. I don't want to go back and start from scratch...I will get my baby snuggles from my friends' kids!
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of one 2 yr old boy. I was at my heaviest when I was pregnant, lost the weight, then turned around and gained it back. It really upset me to be so heavy and not pregnant (aka no excuse). Also, my son seems to have my appetite and we were feeding him fast food and junk. So I decided to make a change. I decided that I needed to model good eating habits as well as activity. Also, I really want to be able to chase my son and play with him. Currently I can't do that. Here's hoping for bike riding in a couple of years :)
  • katsmit2
    Options
    I have 3 kids.... 2 girls ages 5 & 3, and an almost 9 month old son. I gave up my body for them, now it's time to get it back for me! =D

I also have 3 kids...a daughter 9, and two sons, 6 years and 8 months. I love your quote above!
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have a 9, 7 and 10 month old all girls.
  • I have a 7 yr old daughter who is spoiled rotten by me, and everyone else. I have lost 29 pounds before I came to this site and still losing more wieght.
  • virgomuse
    virgomuse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have four children, Alex (boy) is 17 and the girls are Allison, 16, Amanda 13 and Amber will be 10 this month! :O)
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have a son aged 12 and a daughter aged 10 1/2 :happy:
  • smileycelerystick
    Options
    im a single mum to a beautiful 3 year old girl :) no more for me until im in a committed relationship, fingers crossed that being a healthy weight will make my home/work/love life easier :)
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My kids are 1.5 and 4.5 :)
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to this group. I have a little boy who is 5.
    I love that he is at the age where he likes to run and workout with me. He is very active.
    Justine :0)
  • Kittykat_87
    Options
    my children are 8 boy,5 girl , and 17month boy and we want 1 more but not for a yr or 2.
    my 8 yr old-5 yr old are 3yrs 3months apart and my 5yr old- 17month old are 3yrs 9 months apart
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a little man who is 5.
    My hubby and are will most likely start trying to have a few kids more in about 1.5-2 years so i want to be in good shape :0)
  • AJaySexton
    Options
    I have one little boy who turns 6 in April! Time flies wayyyy to fast!!
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    Grace is 6 1/2 and christopher is 4 1/2

I do childcare and he is two
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i have three. erik, 10 year old boy; inara, 4 year old girl and landon, 4 month old boy. erik is actually my step son but i love him like my own.
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have two beautiful little boys, 5 and 3. They are incredibly active and often times drive me CRAZY but I love them with every fiber of my soul. They are my whole heart.
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters, Harley (4) and Carma (2)(:devil: ), and a baby boy, Logan (7 months) :heart: