Okay, I thought I was crazy. LOL

Options
CMmrsfloyd
CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
I started Shredding a couple of weeks ago, Day 1 killed me so bad I had to take 3 days off from being in pain! Then day 2 was much easier and I wasn't hurting the next day, so I went on with day 3 without a break. Then I decided hey, if I can do this and be okay the next day, why not try doing it twice a day? So I've been shredding twice in a row since then - today is day 9. Had to take a break for a couple of days travelling for the holiday but still on track! Anyway, I thought people were going to think I was crazy shredding twice in a row! Very excited to find this group!

When you guys are done with the Shred, do you plan to do it again (like with higher weights) or do you plan to move on to a different workout? I've already requested 2 other Jillian Michaels workout dvds for Christmas but I figure I will probably mix it up and sometimes still throw in the Shred here and there for variety. I'm even considering just doing another round of Shredding with higher weights. What do you all think?

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I started Shredding a couple of weeks ago, Day 1 killed me so bad I had to take 3 days off from being in pain! Then day 2 was much easier and I wasn't hurting the next day, so I went on with day 3 without a break. Then I decided hey, if I can do this and be okay the next day, why not try doing it twice a day? So I've been shredding twice in a row since then - today is day 9. Had to take a break for a couple of days travelling for the holiday but still on track! Anyway, I thought people were going to think I was crazy shredding twice in a row! Very excited to find this group!

When you guys are done with the Shred, do you plan to do it again (like with higher weights) or do you plan to move on to a different workout? I've already requested 2 other Jillian Michaels workout dvds for Christmas but I figure I will probably mix it up and sometimes still throw in the Shred here and there for variety. I'm even considering just doing another round of Shredding with higher weights. What do you all think?

Yes we are all crazy to get some results right!!! I love it! Double shredding is a sure fire way to get some cut up results! I have done it off and on since 2009! The very first time I did it for 45 days and had some amazing results. I love incorporating in w/ other workouts like gym time/classes/running/Insanity/other DVD workouts. I have upped my weights since I first started w/ 3lb hand weights - I now use 8lbs and hope to move onto 10lbs weights in the next 2 weeks. I'm just working on incorporating 3 double shredding workouts a week mixed in with other workouts. Want to end this 2011 off great!