Week 6

Options
2»

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just finished B210K!! Final run was 70min pretty straight running, 7.06 miles run with a run pace of 9.55min/mile!

Feeling very ready for my 6 miler on the 25th march!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Week 6 Day 1 for me. It was 27 deg f. and clear this morning at 5 am brrrrrr...LOL, but I am feeling good about the run b/c I hit the 10K mark at 59 min. 40 sec. :drinker: :happy: So it was worth goin' out and freezin' my butt off...LOL. Ran for a total of 62 minutes which got me to 6.5 miles. It was chilly but a great run all around.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Week 6 Day 2. This time it was 35 deg f and 20 mph wind from the south. I run in a circuit so I only got wind in the face on one side, the other 3 sides the wind was at my side or behind which was just fine by me...LOL. My 10K time this morning was 62 minutes. Ran a total of 65 minutes which got me to 6.5 miles today. A good run but cccccoooolllldddd. Looking forward to my day 3 run on Sunday... WooHoo.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Week 6 Day 3 - Graduation Day...WooHoo :drinker:
    44 Deg F - Clear - Slight Breeze - Perfect for running... Nailed the 10K at 58 mins 50 seconds... Kept going for another 4K... That was simply AMAZING!!!!! Just wanted to challenge and push myself to see how far I could go. I went a total distance of 9 miles running with 1 mile of cool down walk at the end. I am SO EXCITED right now... and tired... but mostly excited. :drinker:

Awesome...Awesome Program!!! Now bring on the 10K runs... Need to keep my eye out for them around the Blackhills area... and 5K's also. I AM READY :happy: :happy:
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Congratulations on graduating! Oh, and going an additional 4K? So awesome! Way to go! :D I hope you celebrated. :)
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    http://www.mcmillanrunning.com/articles <<<<
    This is what I am looking at to build my next running program to train and be able to run a half marathon next year. Wonderful article... a loooong article... but very informative. It was posted over at SparkPeople and wanted to share it here. Happy Running :)