I hate Fire 45 EZ!!!

Options
Iheartsushi
Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
Uhhh just had to get on here and vent lol. I loathe Turbo Fire Fire 45 EZ class. Since there are no fire drills in the class, the whole class is up up up up up, move move move. Normally, I can keep up with the videos and get a nice burn. With this class I just feel worn out and have to stop several times...and I don't feel that nice burn with the other routines lol.

Also, the moves are less seemless than in other videos. I'm like..."why would she put this move to this music??" all throughout the class. Ha haaaaa!

Anyways...of course I'm going to push through and still burn my calories but uggghhhh it's torture!!!!

Replies

• staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I don't mind the 45, but I fricken hate the 55!!!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't like Fire 45 EZ neither. My energy dropped after she fishinshed all the HIIT drills and it also becomes boring to me.
    But I tried to push myself harder because I think this is the part where my body is starting to burn fat.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the 45, but I fricken hate the 55!!!

I don't like 55... I hate Capoeira... also hated it in Turbo Jam....
    I feel it's a waste of the last 15 minutes, so I avoid that class and do Fire 60 instead.
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I always dreaded it when either of the 45 workouts were on the schedule, though I loved Fire 55 and 60. LOL
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awww, I guess I'm in the minority here because there are two or three routines I absolutely love (the one that goes "I'm a bad girl... break me like the law...:) I COMPLETELY agree, though, that there's no rest/stop like you would with the others, and I find myself just jogging in place for like two moves and getting back into it. I like it though b/c it's a good gauge of what my stamina's really like and at some points controlling my heart rate in order to get the best results. It's way tougher than 55 EZ or even the regular 45 for sure!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Fire 45EZ - it's actually my favorite! LOVE the music to the moves!!!
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Uhhh just had to get on here and vent lol. I loathe Turbo Fire Fire 45 EZ class. Since there are no fire drills in the class, the whole class is up up up up up, move move move. Normally, I can keep up with the videos and get a nice burn. With this class I just feel worn out and have to stop several times...and I don't feel that nice burn with the other routines lol.

Also, the moves are less seemless than in other videos. I'm like..."why would she put this move to this music??" all throughout the class. Ha haaaaa!

Anyways...of course I'm going to push through and still burn my calories but uggghhhh it's torture!!!!

I am so glad to see someone say this! I HATE Fire 45 EZ too! It is awful. I feel the same way, that it's hard to keep up and the moves are not seamless at all.
    I dread so much when I see it on the schedule.
    I love Fire 60. It is by far my favorite.