thinking of starting... need advice!

Options
tmtolbert
tmtolbert Posts: 59 Member
i am looking into starting NROL but was wondering what my workout schedule would look like. for those of you that do it, do you do it 5 days a week? or do you do it 2 days a week and still add in cardio (even though the premise is to get off the treadmill!). i love running but i know i need to do more strength training and i desire a more sculpted look. is this something i could do two or three times a week in conjunction with my running schedule or is it an all or nothing 5 or 6 days a week kind of thing? what do your workout schedules look like?

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You should never lift the same muscle groups 2 days in a row. as each of these workouts is a full body lifting experience you will lift every other day, at least 2 days a week, and do whatever else you want on the other days.
  • tmtolbert
    tmtolbert Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should never lift the same muscle groups 2 days in a row. as each of these workouts is a full body lifting experience you will lift every other day, at least 2 days a week, and do whatever else you want on the other days.

thanks so much for your reply! that helps a lot!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    This program is meant to be done three days a week or even two days a week if you're new to lifting and can't handle it. They do have you introduce cardio in the second stage but only after the B workouts. I really haven't been doing that since my legs are so tired so I try to do some kind of cardio on my off days.