Scariest game you have played!?!!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
So.....What is the creepiest and or scariest game you have played??!?!?! Even if it was when you were a kid. Was there that game you would feel creeped out playing alone when no one was home or at night???

Silent hill 2

That wes hell of alot of creepy! abandoned to town with twists and scary things just popping out of nowhere!.:devil: :noway:

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Fatal Frame 2.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Bioshock. Hands down. Those little girls were creeeepy!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Of course the Beginning of the ORIGINAL Resident Evil was kinda creepy! Im talking about the first time you encounter a zombie in the dinning room!..........caught me me by surprise!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    The one that always got me was Eternalt Darkness Sanity's Requim.... everytime the TV changed channel on its own or the volume went up and down I got freaked out
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    So.....What is the creepiest and or scariest game you have played??!?!?! Even if it was when you were a kid. Was there that game you would feel creeped out playing alone when no one was home or at night???

Silent hill 2

That wes hell of alot of creepy! abandoned to town with twists and scary things just popping out of nowhere!.:devil: :noway:

I remember I would be creeped out playing this game when I was home alone!!! hahahahah I was a kid though!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Of course the Beginning of the ORIGINAL Resident Evil was kinda creepy! Im talking about the first time you encounter a zombie in the dinning room!..........caught me me by surprise!!!

I played Resident Evil when I was small (I think about 7?) because my Dad had bought a copy and left it in my room with my Playstation... I think this scene in the game is where my irrational fear of zombies first came from... I turned it off pretty sharpish after that and was scared for a good few weeks after!!!

I think if I played it again now it would still freak me out as much as it did then.
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent I've only played it a bit, but it constantly kept me on edge. There are tons of YouTube videos of people screaming and crying while playing it. I haven't played it enough, but it's supposed to be quite frightening. Following their advice to playing in a dark room w/ headphones really does make it creepy.

I have to say playing Minecraft on anything but peaceful is scary for me. All of my hours of hard work gone in an instant is enough to scare me. Haha.
  • theaquallama
    Options
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent I've only played it a bit, but it constantly kept me on edge. There are tons of YouTube videos of people screaming and crying while playing it. I haven't played it enough, but it's supposed to be quite frightening. Following their advice to playing in a dark room w/ headphones really does make it creepy.

I have to say playing Minecraft on anything but peaceful is scary for me. All of my hours of hard work gone in an instant is enough to scare me. Haha.

Haha THIS ^^ to both games. Hitting lava while mining and not being able to cover it back up in time so you lose everything. Makes you wanna cry when you lose your diamond. Tis truly horrifying. lol

I can't say I've cried while playing Amnesia lol but it definitely is the scariest game I've played in a long time.
  • BecTech
    BecTech Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bio Shock...totally.
    Or Fatal Frame..
    I love horror games |D
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. The original Resident Evil creeped me out. Also DOOM...that game scared the crap out of me lol.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Fatal Frame / Fatal Frame 2 <---- I couldn't play with the lights out after doing it the first couple times.

I've got Amnesia the Dark Descent and the Penumbra games, all supposed to be crazy scary, just haven't played them.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've played alot of scary games but the only one to EVER make me scream out loud was Silent Hill. The very first encounter with those creepy midget zombie babies that attack you in the ally and you can't escape? That freaked me the hell out.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Dead Space. The darkness alone makes me paranoid, but all the giant monsters coming out of nowhere screaming at me... whew..
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I can't play scary games because I get too freaked out and can't continue. I'm such a wuss. :laugh: Like seriously, I got creeped out playing Myst, and there are no enemies in that game. :laugh: I just don't like the unknown.
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Scariest finished: Bioshock
    Scariest currently playing: Alan Wake
    Scariest I've tried but didn't dare continue: F.E.A.R.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    OhhhhI have never played dark descent!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    F.E.A.R. series for me. I seriously can only play it in daylight. :laugh: The audio effects are excellent.

Honorable mentions to Doom 3 and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series for scaring me when I first played them.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Bioshock? LOL I love that game but don't find it scary.

Doom 3, F.E.A.R, are good ones.

I feel like there is another game I am forgetting though...
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't play scary games, cause they effect me too much. x.x

But I did try and play Fatal Frame 1 & 2, cause I love the concepts. Didn't get very far though and I couldn't play them at night at all.
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've only played 45 minutes of Amnesia because it scares the **** out of me. I refuse to continue.