Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Do it!!`

AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Today Starts the 25 Days till Christmas Challenge..
Lets get those 200 Mountain Climbers Done.. Woot..Woot..

*muah* ~Rachel

Replies

• I'm ready for the challenge!!! Good Luck everyone!!
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    I know I am starting after work today:) 200 Mountain climbers it is:)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    ok gonna do it! but I think your trying to kill me slowly! LOL!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    I have my kickboxing class tonight. I'm always dead afterward, but I'm going to come home and do those 200 mountain climbers.

I'm going home for Christmas, gotta look good for all the pople that only see me once a year! :tongue:
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    I'm thinking of doing a Zumba or Spinning class for the first time today. Now I gotta do 200 climbers on top of that!? Sheesh!

Thanks for setting this up Carolinamomma! Haven't done a challenge yet and this sounds like it's gonna be a doozy.
  • lucamp
    lucamp Posts: 29 Member
    Didn't do any mountain climbers in boot camp today so these should not be too bad. I will have to do them after work tonight.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    I found an article that states, "Gold's Gym fitness trainers Sue Fleming and Nikki Kimbrough estimate that one mountain climber burns approximately one calorie. This amount changes depending on your body weight. The more you weigh, the more calories you burn while exercising. If you perform three sets of 15 to 20 mountain climbers on the floor, you can expect to burn approximately 50 calories."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/449130-how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-mountain-climbers/#ixzz1fE8cz2mJ