Welcome!

ironband
ironband Posts: 157 Member
edited October 5 in Social Groups
I just wanted to write a quick note to welcome everyone to our new group. Whether you have 2 pounds to lose or 200, my hope is that this group can help to encourage, motivate, and support you on your fitness journey. Let's help each other achieve our goals!

Andre

Replies

• ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 340 Member
    Hi! I weigh in on Tuesdays- starting yesterday :)

SW: 141.8

Hoping to give y'all a nice update next week! I have about 20 to lose (I'm 5'1)
    In the mean time... INSANITY!! :)
  • ironband
    Welcome ybodwen!
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Hello all,

I started with my initial weight yesterday. Tuesday will be my day to weigh-in for a while!
    Let's all move towards success!
  • ironband
    Welcome khotch!
  • Hi everyone:

I usually weigh in on Tuesdays as well...don't know why but I do. :smile: SW: 204

I've been on MFP since October of this year. I walk at least 30 minutes a day and recently joined a Zumba fitness class (woo-hoo!). I enjoy the support and motivation here at MFP! :happy:
  • SweetPeaAnne
    SweetPeaAnne Posts: 2 Member
    For some odd reason Tuesdays sounds like a fantastic day to weigh in! Perhaps its because I have Monday to recover from weekends and feel more motivated on Tuesdays? ;)
    Yesterdays Tuesdays Weigh In: 188 Hurray!!
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    My weight yesterday - 142lbs. will weigh again on tuesday and update :)
  • Hello,

I'm Brandi. I will probably miss Tuesday weigh in almost every week but will do it the next day or the day after but i will still weigh in. Yesterday i weighed myself and on last Thursday i weighed myself just for the heck of it even though i knew with Thanksgiving i would be a little off even though i really didn't eat much but i was at 167lbs and yesterday i was down to 158lbs. That made me feel pretty good! I will try harder to try to weigh in on Tuesdays though :)

13001261.png
  • ironband
    Welcome Isabelleza, SweetPeaAnne, lougru, and Dream2Play!

I will post a weigh in thread every Monday for folks to report in on Tuesday. If you are late, that's ok (I was this week!)

Glad to see we've got so many new members! This is going to be great!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Hey! I saw this earlier this week but just now writing. I just so happened this week to weigh in on a Tuesday and thought it was funny I found this group! What a ka-winky-dink! Glad to be with ya'll.
  • khotch1
    Hello fellow Tuesday weighers!
    Just checking in...let's keep on track. I weighed myself yesterday to make sure I was keeping it real and happy to say I am..but nothing official until Tuesday!

Keep moving forward!
  • ironband
    Welcome Garlic Girl!

khotch, glad it is going well, and look forward to the Tuesday update!

Andre
  • khotch1
    Hello all!

I'm down 3lbs..how did everyone's weigh-in go???
  • ironband
    Hey khotch,

Weigh ins are going swimmingly so far - I'm down one pound this week. Check out the "Official Weigh in Thread" on this group to check in on everyone here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/413073-official-weigh-in-thread-for-tuesday-december-6-2011

Andre
This discussion has been closed.