day 1

Options
rlv2680
rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
okay yay, i am so excited to add this to my routine...i know i am doing insanity but i am still on round 2 month one...so adding in the extra JM workouts will take it up a notch:)
Should we post our starting weights and measurments?

Replies

• louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    ive got a 5pm-9pm shift tonight so when i get in il do my first work out

im 146 pounds at 5'3 and my goal is 115 pounds :)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3 as well. i started out at 150...down to 136, was 133 but gained a few:(...my goal is 120
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Well this will be my 3rd attempt at 30 day shred. This time I am determined to make it all the way through.
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have tried starting jm 30ds a few times. Im so excited to have support this time. I need to get my butt back in gear. I was running 6-7miles a few times a week and doing 30ds. But I took november off! :( I don't know what happend. Im 5'2" 120.2lbs and my goal is between 115 & 117lbs (I was there before I took a whole month off). :(
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    This will be my 3rd attempt.I usually only get the end of week one I plan on doing the full 30 days. Can't wait!!!!!
  • Tracypeebles42
    Tracypeebles42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    okay I have this DVD still new in the package, guess am going to break it open this afternoon after work. I am 5'10 280 my goal is to get to 175. I know it will take me some time but ready to try. :smile:
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    i would KILL to be your height, im such a small fry :(
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started the program two days ago (my arms are SORE) but just found this group and thought I'd join! I am 6 ft tall, 144.5 pounds, and my goal weight is 139.
  • navynurse1611
    navynurse1611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OKAY! I'm in. I did 30 day shred last year to kick off my weight loss program. I have fallen completely off the wagon and haven't done much in a whole year. I am just starting with MFP today and was thinking about doing the 30 day shred again. This is perfect! I am 5' 2" and weigh 215.8 this morning. Lets go!
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    I just started the 30ds two days ago also. I'm 5' 3'' and I weigh 165lbs my goal is 120lbs. I've lost 30lbs so far.
  • navynurse1611
    navynurse1611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    how do you guys recommend logging this in the exercise log?
  • mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I've done 20 days before. This time I will finish. Starting weight 166 lbs. Bust 41.75/ Waist 35.0/ Hips 43.0
    Here we go! Good luck everyone!!!
  • louiserainey
    louiserainey Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I too am excited to find this group. I just started the 30ds yesterday. I am 5'7", 184.6 pounds and my goal is 120 pounds. I started MFP at 190 pounds. Look forward to the support and see how everyone is doing as the 30ds continues!
  • oliviazek1
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5"8 and 190 pounds, my goal is 140.

I'm also wondering how to log this/how many cals it burns..

Good luck everyone xx
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    To those who asked how many calories this burns: I have been logging it as "circuit training, general" for 20 minutes. Does this sound right?
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday and finished day two today. I'm 5'5 and 201 lbs. My goal is 160.
  • alynk
    alynk Posts: 27
    Options
    I tried to do the 30DS a few months back and only got a week into it before going on vacation. I have been contemplating starting again, perhaps this is the kick in the pants I need to start again!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I bought the DVD in March and it is still in the wrapper. I WILL do this!!! I am gonna do my measurements and will post weight and inches a little later...goof luck everyone!!!!
  • tiffanyd18
    Options
    Trying to get a head start before the "resolution" workout peeps appear....new to MFP & need friends for encouragement! Had my baby girl in MAY and ready to get back to ME....I've done this before, I can do this again.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bought the 30 DS last night and did level 1 this morning. I'm in too!! I'm 5'4" 177#. My Goal is 140#. I know this may take some time, but I'm in this for the long term!