how is everyone doing?

Options
playful82
playful82 Posts: 78 Member
Hey all, today was my day 2 of Insanity.. PLYO ... i am dripping with sweat right now. wow such intense cardio.. i like it.. feels great after the workout... with all the sweating its making me drink alot more water. =)
so with my workout, my foot was cramping a bit, which made me have to stop quite a few times, has that happen to anyone?

i burnt 568 calories 42 mins not so bad for the first day of plyo...

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What kind of shoes are you wearing? Honestly, I do it barefoot since I'm on carpet, and my feet bother me sometimes. I really should wear shoes.

Cardio circuit is insane, glad to hear you made it through it!! Today was P90x day for me, back to insanity tomorrow morning!!
  • playful82
    Options
    What kind of shoes are you wearing? Honestly, I do it barefoot since I'm on carpet, and my feet bother me sometimes. I really should wear shoes.

Cardio circuit is insane, glad to hear you made it through it!! Today was P90x day for me, back to insanity tomorrow morning!!

I tried doing it bare foot and with sneakers new balance... but for some reason my feet was cramping.. hopefully it goes away ..
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

I tried doing it bare foot and with sneakers new balance... but for some reason my feet was cramping.. hopefully it goes away ..

My feet cramp sometimes too, from jumping movements it seems like? I have really flat feet so I always blamed it on them...are your feet flat???
  • playful82
    Options

My feet cramp sometimes too, from jumping movements it seems like? I have really flat feet so I always blamed it on them...are your feet flat???

yea maybe thats why.. smh. i kept wondering why is it doing this.. lol
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    ug cardio circuit done. blarg! That routine is... INSANITY!
  • playful82
    Options
    ug cardio circuit done. blarg! That routine is... INSANITY!

good job!
  • 42istheage
    Options
    I can't find the workout calender. Can someone be so kind as to post the order of workouts? Thank you kindly!
  • sofaking6
    Options
    I can't find the workout calender. Can someone be so kind as to post the order of workouts? Thank you kindly!

This site has the one I printed out:

http://trek2befit.com/insanity-workout-calendar
  • 42istheage
    Options
    Thank you very much!
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    Wake up everyone!!! Everybody still working??
  • sofaking6
    Options
    I am on indefinite Insanity hiaitus until my broken or sprained toe heals :( LAME! How is everyone else?
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today's the first day of my recovery week (perfect timing!) and WOW I can't believe I made it thru a month =)

Hope everyone has a nice holiday(s).

<3
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    starting phase two tomorrow! All this "Max" in the titles are making me nervous lol.
  • sofaking6
    Options
    starting phase two tomorrow! All this "Max" in the titles are making me nervous lol.

Congrats to you and Xaniza for making it month 2!! I am bummed about dropping out but still planning to follow you guys.

Beeble - I 'accidentally' did Max Cardio once instead of Pure Cardio..it wasn't too different. You'll be fine!
  • beeblebrox82
    Options

Beeble - I 'accidentally' did Max Cardio once instead of Pure Cardio..it wasn't too different. You'll be fine!

You're right Max Cardio Condition was a blast!!

Gonna miss my last two workouts for this week, going home for new years. I'll get a 5K+ run in on Saturday but Sunday looks nasty. Not sure what I'm going to do. Might bring Yoga X to do with the wifey. Friday will end up being my rest day this week, that's travel day.
  • beeblebrox82
    Options
    Beuller? :frown:

Insanity Max Interval Circuit for me today. Holy crap is that a killer!! My new favorite!!!
  • LeaLeaBunny
    Options
    I was supposed to do "Plyometric Cardio Circuit" (week 2) today but I took today off because yesterday at the gym I tried to do "Zumba" with my friend and I got sore in my slightly sprained ankle, so I will be picking it back up, and on my rest day (14) I will be working and on the 15th day (Fit-Test) day I will have off. ♥

I've been doing good. Though. I am not looking forward to "pure cardio" again but when I see "pure cardio & cardio abs"