Mine is SENT

Options
sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
Just got amazon confirmation that my copy has been sent and is sched to be here Tuesday - not sure if I should be excited or petrified - I'm a little of both!

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Just show her who's boss :)
  • lijparsons
    Options
    OH God! I'm a-scared!
  • sd101483
    Options
    OH God! I'm a-scared!

Likewise!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just checked amazon for mine and it's not gonna be here til next week! Boo!! I did just order it last week and probably got free shipping, which might take longer. Darn it anyways!! Guess I'll wait til next week to try her out!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine through collage video.I should be getting it soon.But I'm not opening it up untill christmas(that is going to drive me crazy).I'm wrapping it up and putting it under the christmas tree for me for christmas.I'm so excited.I can't wait :bigsmile:
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Have any of you had the pleasure of trying the DVD yet? mine shipped yesterday....so I should be getting it end of this week or beginning of next week :)
  • sd101483
    Options
    I got it yesterday but was too spent to give it a go - I have a feeling today may be the same deal but I hope to try it, soon! :)
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My husband just bought my copy will be here in about 4 days !!!!! So excited about this group!! thanks!!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail yesterday! I did a test run this morning just to get a feel for some of the moves. I still think she's crazy suggesting you do the two levels back to back. Level 1 was enough of a challenge on its own for now.There are lots of new moves in this video though which is great!

Can't wait to officially begin with you guys in January!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I got mine on Friday.But I wrapped it up and will put it under the christmas tree for myself.I'm not opening it or watching it untill I open it up christmas morning.I'm soooo excited.I can't wait :bigsmile:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited..received mine the other day and watched it ..i'm so ready to start!!! :) may give it a test run in the am!