Week 3 SPICE IT UP!! (SUPER CHALLENGE)

Options
Goodmorning TEAM!!!! I got this idea from two of my favorite girls on here Gwendalyn and Foxxybrown. They talked about this so much last week so I thought we should give it a try. I never tried it or havent heard of it but I am down for a SUPER CHALLENGE.

Its called BodyRock and the web is www.bodyrock.tv

But this is what we going to do. This one is the 1000 rep. Below is a list of 10 diff exercise and you have to do each 10 times in 10 rounds:

10 Burpees
10 Squat Jumps with the Sandbag.
10 Push Ups
10 Toe Touch Sit Ups
10 Dips using the Dip Station (or Bodyweight alternative – see the video)
10 Tuck Jumps
10 Plank Jax
10 Split Lunges
10 Leg Drops
10 Squat Thrusts

If you cant handle 1000 rep do 500 reps. Meaning to do them in 5 rounds instead of 10 OR Pick 5 and do them in 10 rounds.
Pick 3 days this week to do them. You can do it with your reg workout or you can just make this as your workout for the day. No rest periods do them straight through.

If you have any questions let me know!! GOOD LUCK LADIES!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Replies

• HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I have never heard of half of these lol.... I guess it is time to research them! Yay for week 3!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think I will start with 500 and then work my way up. This will be a great option to help me with my workout rut.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    This will take some getting use to. I don't even know what half of these are. Guess i need a do some research ASAP.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great workout for your legs! Nice challenge :)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Is squat thrust the same as burpees?
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    LMAO!! I dont know what half of it is neither but I am gonna google it up!! I got 3 other friends thats gonna do it with me and I think 2 of them know what all of it is so they gotta school me LOL!!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! This is crazy! ;)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you ladies, you don't wanna know what some are bc THEY HURT. Lol. But the pain will definitely pay off. Let's do this!!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Spice it up is right...... This is exactly what I needed to get things going!! Def gonna have to google a few of these just to make sure I do them right, but I sure do know what a BURPEE is and I am NOT a fan. LOL I guess no pain no gain right?
  • courtneyldoyle
    Options
    I just checked out this website and found a 20 minute cardio workout. I just finished it and it was very challenging! I am loving that website for workout ideas!!! You should all check out the 20 minute cardio!
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I have never heard of some of these and others I am simply no fan of...but if ima reach this goal by Jan 1 gotta put in the work so Ima go what I can or at least increase what I do each day.....LOVE THE CHALLENGE THOUGH :)
  • Imtherunner
    Imtherunner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You ladies enjoy.... Im taking this week off to recover from my half marathon.... Im starting Insanity (60 days) on Monday.
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm late with this challenge. I will make it up. Sorry