Day 5

Options
DEGiltz
DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
I'll get things kicked off for Day 5 for us. I actually felt more energetic yesterday. I am starting to notice some positive results though. For the heck of it, I checked some measurements. Not everything dropped, but I did lose an inch of of each thigh. YEAH! I'm loving this routine!

Replies

• bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was able to get through it a little easier today. I was worried when starting it that I would stay at level 1 the entire 30 days, but I really think if I'm doing this well halfway through Level 1 that I'll be able to progress. If it's too hard, I can always step back down.

Since starting my new fitness/health routine this month, I noticed I'm sleeping better and I definitely have more energy during the day!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was able to get through it a little easier today. I was worried when starting it that I would stay at level 1 the entire 30 days, but I really think if I'm doing this well halfway through Level 1 that I'll be able to progress. If it's too hard, I can always step back down.

Since starting my new fitness/health routine this month, I noticed I'm sleeping better and I definitely have more energy during the day!
    awesome!! You have the right additude...

I did day 5 today and even though i don't feel like it's a tough workout for me, I am definately already noticing a change in my body. seriously only after 5 days!! so i am happy the 30ds is a great addition to my workout routine. 25 days left woohoo!!
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    I feel a lot firmer in my stomach and arms.
    also im starting to find level 1 easier each time i do it. I think once i get to the point were i can do it with my eyes closed, il bump up a level.