Week 3...

tseecka
tseecka Posts: 90 Member
...of doing Week 2.

I've been having ridiculous amounts of trouble getting up in the mornings to go to the gym. My alarm goes off, I shuffle out of bed, turn it off...then stand in the middle of my room for about a minute sleepily deliberating just how tired I am before deciding that, no, I need to sleep more than I need to run.

So I've just started my third week on Week 2 of the program, because I don't want to progress unless I've earned it.

Not sure if it's a product of my calorie intake; my daily goal is set at just below 1300, and I'm starting to think that I'm simply not getting enough food, thus my lack of energy. I've also been having some trouble with my hip (god, that makes me sound old--I swear I'm only 22!) when I run which I guess it kind of affecting my enthusiasm.

But I'm trying to get back on the wagon! We'll see how this week goes--maybe I can actually move on to the REAL Week 3 next Monday!

Replies

• christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    My calorie intake is about 1250 (prior to exercise) and I have been trying to do a bit more carbs at dinner time the night before my c25k days. I just finished week 3. You will FEEL awesome once it is done! I will say though I can't do it on a treadmill on the gym...gives me too much time to NOT do it. I get up, get dressed, leash up the four legged child and go. I use his walk as my warmup and then bring him back in do some light non-static stretches (I've been having a funky knee) and hit the road for the c25k. I'm nervous about week 4 since its more running than Ive done, but I do think this program is brilliant. Good luck!