RULES

Options
Now that the teams are formed, here are the rules:

1. You must take and post your measurements. I suggest at the mininum take your waist and hip measurements, but it'd be even better if you did arms and legs. We will be comparing measurements after every 30 days or every 12th of the month (since we will begin on December 12th).

I found this useful video on how to properly take your measurements: http://youtu.be/G9ZnioXCRhU?t=28s

2. You must take and post pictures. At least three different poses. Again, we will be comparing pictures every 30 days.

Here is a great video on how to take your pictures: http://youtu.be/JHtDaDHss2I?t=38s

3. Every Friday we will have individual group discussions. Here is where you post your weekly NSVs (which you MUST do) - they can be anything from turning down a cookie, running an extra five minutes on the treadmill, finally being able to do ten pushups, fitting into old jeans, etc. You can always have an NSV if you really push yourself!

4. Every Friday we will have a new group leader for each individual group. So, in your group of four or five, you will alternate leaders every Friday. The leader is to come up with a weekly or daily exercise and food challenge (this is up to each group to decide). Challenges can be things such as do 20 burpees after your daily workout, walk/run at a slightly faster pace, replace every beverage with water today, have one extra piece of fruit today, etc.
-another thing you can do is post a short 3-5 minute youtube video of a workout routine that you can challenge your group to complete everyday for that week.

5. Leaders for the entire NSV Challenge Group will also alternate, but they will be leaders for the entire month. These leaders are in charge of forming new groups (if more people would like to join), answering questions, making sure people know what they're doing, and keeping everyone motivated! I will take volunteers for this position. There will also be a monthly challenge for the group which will be targeted at toning a specific area.

If you have any suggestions for new rules or to modify any rules, tell us! This isn't my group, it's OUR group!

Replies

• paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    You will need to have pics and measurements ready and posted by December 9th.

Each group most form a topic in the "discussions" section where each member can post their information. Title your topic "Team # - Pics & Measurements" This is where you'll go back every 30 days and post your pictures & measurements.

Then, post another topic called "Team # - Weekly discussions." Here is where you'll do your introductions, pick a leader for the week, post your challenges, and post your weekly NSVs.

****I will post an example of this later today. For now, I suggest you add each member of your group to your friends list!
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    woooo excited!!! :)

is everyone else????
  • ashalada
    ashalada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! Im glad we are doing something non scale related, im sick of seeing minimal losses on the scales :(