protein powder without sucralose?

amysj303
amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
Ok, so I think I will use up my protein poweder since it wasn't cheap and I don't want to waste it, but I will get something without sucralose in the future because I think it is bad for me. Does anyone have recommendations? does it taste good?

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Myofusion! Chocolate PB is great and the Vanilla is good as well (but it has a butterscotch kinda taste). I've heard their banana and strawberry are also good. Mixes wonderful with just water, fairly thick.

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey is also good, but a lot thinner. The flavor just wasn't there for me so I switched. It wasn't horrible, just wasn't strong enough for me.
  • "MRM" Is really good and doesn't have sucralose in it. The only down fall to that brand, you only have chocolate and vanilla flavor to pick. Optimum Nutrition does have sucralose in it and some flavors, like cookies and cream, has high fructose corn syrup in it! I'm actually switching from Optimum Nutrition to MRM because of this. I hear "Only Protein" is really good too. Hope this helps and you find something your happy with...HAPPY TRAINING