Does anyone else.....

Options
Think Shaun T has the hotts for Ariel???

I still can't get over the Pauly D from Jersey Shore look-alike in the second month videos...cracks me up:laugh: I found myself laughing during the Max Recovery becasue of Shaun T's tights...haha

Replies

• jaime_lynn_
    jaime_lynn_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    yes, i do...
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    So Shaun T is not gay? J/K
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lol! I can't vouch for the Round 2 disks, because I've elected to repeat Round 1. Since you've posted this, I've started to notice that on Plyo disc round 1, he calls that really pale redhead "Ariel", too. (In fact, he louses up many names, calling Frankie "Fergie" in one disc.) I figure if you have the hots for someone, you should get the names right...o.O All joking aside, Ariel does have a wonderful exercise form and nice muscle definition. I often try to look at her to make sure my form is correct. (Blond Ariel, not the redhead.)

Another person that cracks me up (besides the ones already mentioned in this thread) is the dirty blond guy in round 1's cardio recovery routine. He's the one that keeps smiling and there's this one part where he mouths, "Wow" and shakes his head at how tough that recovery exercise was, when everyone else is barely breaking a sweat.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oops, I just did cardio recovery this AM. It wasn't this one, it was Core cardio and balance.
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lol! I can't vouch for the Round 2 disks, because I've elected to repeat Round 1. Since you've posted this, I've started to notice that on Plyo disc round 1, he calls that really pale redhead "Ariel", too. (In fact, he louses up many names, calling Frankie "Fergie" in one disc.) I figure if you have the hots for someone, you should get the names right...o.O

YES! I'm sure he calls that redhead chick Ariel in one of the Round 2 DVDs as well... I guess there could be 2?

Blonde Ariel is AMAZING though. Love her un-stoppableness! Although I've noticed she often has a weird vacant expression... I guess it's her focus face, but I crack up in the one (round 2 again) right at the end where the B-Boy dude does a backspin thing (whatever it's called) when everyone else is passed out on the floor and he flips onto his feet inches from her face! Classic "WTF?!" moment.

Anna is my other favourite chick, Tanya I've got to say I find a little irritating...
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have not notice Shaun T's name mix ups but I would say he seems to have his favorites as he does not go to everyone during an exercise program.

And I will give big credits to Tanya, the girl is a machine. I have yet to beat all her numbers in the fit test!@#!@!#!#$... but I am trying!!
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    No. Shaun T. is gay. He publicly announced this on "The Talk". Pretty sure he just favors her b/c she's one of the most fit.