Group 2

Options
ashalada
ashalada Posts: 9 Member
Hey group 2!

I will be uploading my pics and measurements tomorrow I think! my NSV goal this weekend is to eat healthy, no little treats!! I have a lunch out on Saturday, but am going to make the healthiest choice I can.

Whats everyones NSVs for the weekend or for next week?

Replies

• Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Team :) I'll so try to upload pictures and measurements tomorrow :) My goal is a little backward in that, I am having trouble eating more than 1200cals a day. Not because I'm trying to starve or anything ( I LOVE food) but I am doing the 30DS on top of my regular workout routine so it's been throwing me off my calorie count for the last week or so. So one of my goals for this weekend and for the remaining 2 weeks of the Shred is to find a balance and eat up those calories...with healthy foods of course :)
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,
    I will put pics etc up tomorrow. My main goal right now is trying to find a balance in my life, im a student in Denmark, i come from New Zealand, so not only am i at university but im also trying to learn a new language and i have 2 jobs. Trying to fit everything in my life plus exercise and healthy eating is a challenge, but im hoping this challenge group can help me out finding a way to have some balance in my life where i can fit everything in.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better :D
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Sorry I have neglected to do an introductory post. I work crazy 11 hour days on the weekend, and don't have much of an opportunity in my small amount of free time to whip out a camera and measuring tape. :-P I will try to get my stuff up by tomorrow!

I look forward to making some big changes with you! Here's to us!
  • ashalada
    ashalada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here's my measurements and pics

Weight
    67.3kg

Tummy 80cm
    Thigh 53cm
    Bicep 27cm
    Bust 90cm
    Waist 71cm
    Hips 87cm

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,
    How do i put photos on here lol never done it before?