Give It Too Me Baby!!!!!

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Hey My Love's.. I would Like for each of you to tell me some "Self Positve thoughts" of yourself.. Maybe if you speak them out you will beleive in them even more.. I am a big Beleiver that self confidence and self respect is a Big factor when getting yourself healthy.. It's a Journey that begins from "WITHIN" first..
Each and every day we have Challenges we face but with a lil extra push and self reliance you can make it all the way.. I know this because I Myself am a prime example.. I knew when I was starting this Journey it was my last chance and I had to do it right, So by doing that I started to work on my inside and learned to Love myself so that pthers would too.. Hope you all Join me with these "self Positve thought" here are a few of mine... ((feel free to say as many as you want)) and when you feel like giving up just come back to this furum and read what you wrote about "YOURSELF" Beleive me it helps...

*I am as capable as anyone else out there
*I know with time and effort I can accomplish anything
*I know who I am and I am special
*Anyone who meets me will remember how fascinating I am
*I will accomplish any task set out before me, no matter how long it takes
*I always give my best effort and that is good enough
*I am smart, confident, and capable
*I love challenges and the gain from overcoming them
*I seek the best in other people and accept their weaknesses((my best one))

It may seem ridiculous to use positive self talk this much, but believe me, it is not! Take the time throughout the day to positively build yourself up. When you are happy, angry, sad, excited, depressed, or any negative thing. The emotional state you are in does not affect the amount of positive self talk you should be using. The only thing that determines how much positive self talk to use is one thing. And that one thing is using it all the time!

Please Share your "Self Positive Thoughts" I would love to know these about you all....

Thank you, your Friend,
~Rachel *muah*

Replies

• iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    "*Anyone who meets me will remember how fascinating I am "

This one is particularly telling to me. I cannot tell you how many people, when told my story and my drive, can see and feel the passion from me. Continuously tell me how motivating I am. How they feel goose bumps sometimes.

That's how I knew this was the real dealio. When other people see not the weight, see the transformation from within first.
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    im a amazing friend
    im gonna finish this journey to the end
    im a awesome mom
    im trust worthy
    im beautiful on the inside and out
    and i can do the silliest crap and still make someone laugh and be proud and not be embarrased i did it
    and im not afraid to admit im a softy but the most kind hearted person u will ever no :)