Getting Organized: Pepperplate.com

Options
pixlamarque
pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
L*oves told me the other day that I need to get organized. I am super organized at work, but at home......well, not so much lately. I came across the PepperPlate app the other day and it seems like it may be just the help I need with meals, recipes, shopping etc. I get almost all of my recipes online, but it is a pain dealing with all the different sites and then there are the blog recipes and the ones from books. You can import recipes from different sites by URL or copy and paste recipes (like from blogs or your own computer recipe book). You can plan menus and generate shopping lists. So far I really like it but I have had one major issue (totally fixable) in that every recipe I tried to import by URL from www.myrecipes.com (where I get all of my Cooking Light recipes) has failed to upload. It isn't such a big deal as I can still highlight and copy/paste, but it would be nice if it worked. That is the only site where I had any trouble. Epicurious and Real Simple worked great. It even imported the photos. The only big drawback that I saw was that it does not import the nutritional info, just the recipe. Maybe that is something they could fix in the future.