Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    My user name there is the same as here kel7298
  • bada_bing
    bada_bing Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was over at the low carb forum and I think I would like to talk to you about MUDD. Are you still MUDDing? Just thinking right now! Today is DD but I do struggle when I am at home for DD's and may be looking at the alternative?
  • kel7298
    Options
    I haven't been doing MUDDD consistently for a few weeks now, but I did throw it into the mix during the holidays. I personally thought it was great and might incorporate it more into my WOE as I get to maintenance.

Unfortunately with MUDDD the body loses that confusion factor which ignites your metabolism and keeps you from plateauing since you are basically eating the same number of calories daily.

It's really simple. Let say today you are currently on a DD. Stop your DD at 3. Wait 4 hours, then your UD starts (approx 7ish) Eat a nice dinner, go to sleep, wake up and continue your UD until 3 (make sure you don't go over your allotted UD calories in that time frame) Wait 4 hours, then start your DD at 7...(it should be easier as you had a nice UD lunch).. sleep, continue DD till 3...repeat.

Or

You could eat 1 main meal a day with smaller meals the rest of the time.

Regardless its all about calories in vs calories out (and I dislike that) :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    bump!