Options
playful82
playful82 Posts: 78 Member
DONE! 428 cal burnt

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I did it today, with Cardio Abs after...great workout!!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Did is last night. Insane LOL.... I am hopeful that someday I can keep up entirely. Anyone else worried you wont get great results if you dont keep up?
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did is last night. Insane LOL.... I am hopeful that someday I can keep up entirely. Anyone else worried you wont get great results if you dont keep up?

well just got at your own pace, you dont want to get hurt and cant do any of the workouts at all. as long as your trying and moving something is bound to happen... lol
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

'the key is to go the distance, so lower your intensity level so you can get to the end. Push ups from your knees, less reps, whatever you need. Just keep at it!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Not at all: when I log the calories I adjust it down because of not completing all the sets, but that's still a very good burn.
  • vleveille
    vleveille Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing this morning. Hard core but I love it :)
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Not at all: when I log the calories I adjust it down because of not completing all the sets, but that's still a very good burn.

I use my HRM to log my calories burned. I just mean I want the trimmer look LOL