Need Help in the Bloomingdale, IL area???

Options
ronadams52
ronadams52 Posts: 176 Member
Need Help in the Bloomingdale, IL area???

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me I have been involved with sports and working out for many years. I am also a certified personal trainer who works at several local health clubs. Additionally, I train clients at the complex where I live here in Bloomingdale or at their homes. So if you are in need of some help getting or keeping motivated or just need some new routines I may be the man that can make a dramatic difference in meeting and exceeding your goals.

Additional abilities include Health & Fitness consultation with assessment and evaluation, personalized program creation with goal setting, individualized training for one-on-one, partner or small group’s; working with teens, adults and seniors at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels; and public presenter/speaker on health and wellness topics.

With a focus on healthy weight loss or gain, body sculpting, toning and conditioning; routine variation’s for harmonizing strength, power, endurance and balance; plateau elimination through exercise variation; total body flexibility; complete core training and posture analysis providing correct exercise form.

My rates are known to be very reasonable for Dupage County so why wait to make your News Year’s Resolutions. We can get started right away. I am offering a free health and fitness consultation, for a limited time, to those who give me a call at 630-303-1329 or email me at ronadams52@hotmail.com. Sincerely,Ron