Ladies: Younger men?

Options
2»

Replies

• calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Giving a hickey at age 26 sounds scary to me!

Anthony you have such a way with words and phrases. ;)

I am silly. So how have you been? How did the date go the other night?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: i have a hickey and he's 33!!! Good times.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Ha, after 4 dates he dumped me via text message. Guess you missed that post on my wall yesterday LOL
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: i have a hickey and he's 33!!! Good times.

LMAO Whatever makes you happy! And really................the appropriateness of a hickey is really dependent on its location! :love:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

Ha, after 4 dates he dumped me via text message. Guess you missed that post on my wall yesterday LOL

What?!?!? MFer!!!! Well last night I asked out my former previous/ now make out partner and he turned me down.. :noway: We had a HOT fantastic time the night before he says he was tired and needed to get up early the next morning. Again- :noway: . Whatever.
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Maybe you just wore him out La!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Its not about the age. Maturity does not come guaranteed with any age group. I know men who are 50 and still laugh when they heard the word penis and try to pass gas on the cat. All that matters is that you are happy and what they have to offer. Dont ever worry about what others think, you are the one seeing them naked, not them. I say, go for it if you like them.

THIS!!!!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Maybe you just wore him out La!

i don't even like him... but i keep getting flashbacks. :blushing: :smokin:

making out like you're 17 outside by the car then taking it INSIDE the car for 2 hours is just awesome.
  • PedmomJill
    Options
    Yes it's pretty awesome at my age too ha ha. At least it was until the text message dumping yesterday!
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Im not that old, but I always have younger guys coming up to me. I think its because I look young.

From my past experiences they havent really been worth the time, at least not the ones I have meet. They tend to still be in their playing around phase. But some people say its the best thing in the world to have a youger guy.

I think it all depends on the person.....
  • kakelly1974
    kakelly1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I recently got out of a relationship with a guy who was 4 years younger than me. Never again! He played way to many games mentally, emotionally, ect. I realize that not every younger guy falls into this group but I sure do notice their lack of maturity! I think I will be sticking with older men from here on out.

Same here!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

That sucks, im so sorry. Ure stunning, you will find someone again soon. U better make sure you pick a good one or ill come there wit my shotgun. @La_Amazona , hickeys and taking it inside the car. I love your posts. You rock.
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love this topic, haha. (Hi, I am new, btw.) :)

I am 29 and have usually dated people around my age. I dated a guy who was about 10 years older and that didn't work out. It was partially the age difference, but mostly his attitude towards it. (He was also a loser, but that's another story!)

I would be willing to date someone several years younger. My youngest brother is 6 years younger than me and he and his friends have always seemed like the "babies" (even though he's now 23.) So, anyone his age or younger seems WAY too young. It's just a personal thing - I don't think it seems "wrong" for other people.

The older I get, the less age difference matters. If I live to be 96 and am looking for love, I don't think I'd balk at the idea of dating a 90 year old, lol.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've dated a few younger men, most have been younger by just a year or two. The last one was five years younger. Usually I don't notice much of a difference. Although with the last one, we both had trouble admitting the fact that he graduated high school the same year I graduated college :noway: . Generally, I prefer the guy to be older. I don't know, I just don't like knowing that I'm older than him. But I won't turn down a guy I like just because he's younger than me.