Yellow

Options

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    had one idea for team name (hope you all have a sence of humor lol. Wii NOT FiT..
    *like*
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Love all those!!!
  • ladychi306
    Options
    had one idea for team name (hope you all have a sence of humor lol. Wii NOT FiT..

Love this one too!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Amy and I live in Grand Rapids, MI. I have a 20 year old daughter at college in Chicago and a 17 year old daughter who is a senior. I work two part time jobs including one in a tennis club that gives me a free membership to our other clubs. I do a lot of the Les Mills group exercise class and work with a trainer twice a week (another perk of my job!) I love exercising now although that hasn't always been the case.

I also am a food freak - I am very picky about what I eat and try not to eat too much processed stuff. I buy a lot of organic foods, meats from local farms including grass fed beef, and other healthy options. I am not perfect though - we do like to go out to eat and sometimes I don't have the food on hand I need or don't have time to cook.

Looking forward to a challenge to help me lose more weight!
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I also have a few team names...
    The Twinkie Defense
    Weapons of Mass Reduction
    Thin for the win
    Velocity
    Nemesis
    Absolute Power
    Balanced For Life
    PureFitness
    We do it in the gym...hehe
    Cell-You-Lites....ok ok ok i'm done...:laugh:
  • tashatashae
    tashatashae Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    lol at team names im tasha and im a fat girl how yall doing lol1
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi All, sorry I haven't checked in for a bit. Life has been busy and hectic around here with alot of family things. I am excited to get going here. I know we will all do awesome. I like the team names so any name anyone picks is fine with me. We CAN do this all!!!
    Have an awesome rest of the week everyone:happy:
    Stephanie
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Checking in for team yellow here!

I'm 35, married to the ever fabulous "papermario" here on the boards, who just reached "normal weight range" status after losing almost 100 lbs in 2 years! We've got a beautiful baby boy who is 9months old and I've got an 11 year old stepdaughter who does nothing but dance!

We're the youth pastors at our church so life is very busy, indeed, but we love it!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    great ideas for team names...I especially like wii not fit or weapons of mass reduction...but I will go along with whatever the majority decides. Can't wait until we start. This time of year is so hard i could really use some challenges and motivation, encouragement.I am also looking forward to getting to know everyone....
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing awesome and ready to take on this challenge. I am so excited and can't wait! Come on Yellow, we can do this!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas:heart:
    Stephanie
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Stopping by to say I hope everyone is ready to go. I am excited and can't wait to get the challenge going. I hope you all have a wonderful blessed Christmas:heart:
    Stephanie
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the run up to Christmas? I ate like the old me this week and I'm paying for it. I feel totally out of sorts and I have sores in my mouth and upset tummy and just generally run down. Looks like I really need to stick to my plan to feel healthy. I can't believ that feeling like this used to be normal before I changed my diet! I am so ready for this challenge now!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    No having such a healthy week and it sounds like I'm not alone! Because of my lack of workouts and my sorry attempts at eating my body is not liking me! Can't wait to get my schedule back! I'm a teacher so I'm on winter team right now and it's crazy how fast my "break" gets filled with things to do!

I can't wait to get back on track and start this challenge! We are going to ROCK! I'm saving Insanity for the start of the New Year...and boy do I hope to see some results!
  • Biggest_Loser_2012
    Options
    I still need a team name, co captain and first challenge picture guys
  • ladychi306
    Options
    I just sent you a message with our info!!!!
  • ladychi306
    Options
    Hello Team Yellow...

We are now gonna be called Thin for the Win!!! Everyone please remember to send me all your New starting weights the day before the challenge starts..I will remind everyone again before we start. I will also like everyone to give me challenge ideas that we use . I'm so excited for this and I can't wait!!! I hope you all are excited as I am!!!

Lets Do This .....Go Thin for the Win Team!!!

Andrea
  • ladychi306
    Options
    Hello All.....

I had to go with our second highest votes for our team name due to Thin for the Win because its too close to anothers team name.
    Sorry all...so we are now the Cell-You-Lites!

Lets Do This....

Andrea
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Awwww, really liked the first name, the new one will grow on me. Unfortunately I have too much cellulite growing on my body right now and this name is a reminder of that. Well we can do this. Still excited about the challenge and getting it done with you all:smile:
  • ladychi306
    Options
    I just wanted to wish my team a very Merry Christmas!!! I hope Santa is good to you all and that you enjoy spending time with your loved ones. God Bless You All!!!

Andrea
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to kick *kitten*!