Yellow

Options

Replies

• ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello Cell-You-Lites,

I hope ALL of you had a wonderful Christmas and didn't over do it like I did. :(:(
    I am so ready to start my workout at Curves tomorrow and then going back to do Zumba!!!

All team members please remember to get me your starting weights by the 31st.

Hope you all have a GREAT week!!

Lets Do This...

Andrea
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started. Andrea I'll get you my starting weight soon as I may lose a pound or two before then. This is going to be great! Have a wonderful last week of 2011:smile:
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning...I definitely overdid it over the holidays!!! I will get you my official start weight on Friday (hope I remember!). I started Insanity this morning...Fit Test done...and workout #1 scheduled for tonight!!!
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello Team Yellow...

We are now gonna be called Thin for the Win!!! Everyone please remember to send me all your New starting weights the day before the challenge starts..I will remind everyone again before we start. I will also like everyone to give me challenge ideas that we use . I'm so excited for this and I can't wait!!! I hope you all are excited as I am!!!

Lets Do This .....Go Thin for the Win Team!!!

Andrea

25 ea of the following combo

trunk twist
    power knees
    squats
    side steps

I'm getting nervous seeing the burbees chat.

lets go thin to win.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi team cell-u-lites!

Just popping by to give my starting weight at 233lbs and to wish everyone lots of luck with this challenge.
    I am going to be co-captain for this challenge and wanted to remind everyone to get the starting weights in before or on the 31st of January for admin.

Lets make 2012 a fantastic year. Is anyone else taking before pictures by the way? I figured I'd take mine in a bathing suit since its a bathing suit challenge. It will be nice to have before and after pictures for when we win!!!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 225.1.

A 1 lb gain from the holidays and eating horrible. Thankful it was only 1 lb and ready to get back in gear!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello Cell-You-Lites!!!

I made everyone a t-shirt for the challenge.....I hope you all like.
    If for some reason you can't get it download, let me know and give me your email and I will sent it there!!

Make sure I get everyone's weighs in by the 31st.

Lets Do This....

Andrea

Yvonne.jpg

Tasha.jpg

Stephanie.jpg

Sheri.jpg

Mel.jpg

Maryann.jpg

Marissa.jpg

Leslie.jpg

Lally.jpg

Dee.jpg

Deborah.jpg

Carrie.jpg

Betty.jpg

April.jpg

Andrea.jpg

Amy.jpg

Amber.jpg

Ali.jpg
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    so ready
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Andrea thanks for the shirts, very awesome:) Can't wait to get going on this, very excited.
  • Jesusinme4life
    Options
    Andrea thanks for the shirts, very awesome:) Can't wait to get going on this, very excited.
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Thank you for the shirts Andrea...they are awesome!
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvonne. I live in Carson City, NV with my wonderful husband of almost 19 years, my daughter and two sons (14, 12 & 10). I started losing weight last year (Thanksgiving 2010) after I saw some pictures my husband took of me team momming for my youngest son's soccer team and an annual visit to the doctors office where I was super lucky when i found out all my blood work was in the normal range. My parents both have diabetes, my grandfathers (both) passed away from diabetes complications and I have aunts and uncles with it, too. So there is a predisposition...I was 273.4 when I got on the scale when starting this journey. That is the heaviest I ever was!! I am now 176.6!!!!

Some people would say I cheated by doing the Hcg diet to get where I am today. I never considered it a quick fix to a big problem...after reading up on it and doing some research, I decided it was the start of a lifestyle change for me. I just finished round 4...I have lost 96 lbs in this past year and a month. I decided to finish round 4 18 days early (wasn't supposed to finish until 1/12/12) for two reasons...1) I want to be able to start exercising on January 1 to help myself and my team from the word GO; 2) I am tired of being in diet mode and ready to finish this last 30 or so pounds to lose on my own. I know I can do it and I want to do it! That is why I signed up for this challenge.

I am almost to my goal...Originally I wanted to be 130...as I lose weight I truely think people are right when they tell me that will be too skinny for me. So in the end, I want to be somewhere around 150. That is the weight I was 19 years ago when I married my husband. But, if I get to 160 and look like 150...I'll be happy with that. I just want to get fit and stay healthy and keep the current frame of mind that I will not go back to where I was...WILL NOT!!!

Thanks for letting me share a little of who I am.
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    So is our team challenge jumping jacks? How does this all work, anyway? How often do we need to report in, and what do we need to report? Should we do it here or inbox you?
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    So is our team challenge jumping jacks? How does this all work, anyway? How often do we need to report in, and what do we need to report? Should we do it here or inbox you?
  • FitFunTina
    Options
  • May63
    Options
    well i was already frustrated early today. now burpees. I have had arthritis since i was 26 now 48.

I can't do burpees. i am trying to figure out how i could work them out. my legs are usually straight.

i will hurt myself.

Anyway i can use that exercise ball i am trying to inflate.

I LOVE THE JUMPING JACKS. BOB HARPER SHOWED ME LOW IMPACT ONES.
  • May63
    Options
    betty I like to have fun. let me know if you dont.

but you should log calories burned for repititive posting.

love ya lets go yellow cell u lites
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI i absolutely Hate jumping jacks... they make me have to pee
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Just an FYI i absolutely Hate jumping jacks... they make me have to pee

LOL...ME TOO!!!
  • ymvestal
    Options
    So if our team challenge is jumping jacks and the Loser challenge is burpees with jumping jacks, do we get to log the burpee jumping jacks as part of our team challenge jumping jacks in addition to the ones we do separate?

Just saying...:huh: