Green

Green Team
This is your thread!
Please do not forget to post an introduction to your team here and add your team members.
We officially start 3 weeks from today
Who is excited?!?!?
<3 CJ

Username Real Name Age Starting Weight
JamesMommy0806 Briona 24 285.4
DownSizingDiva Regi 30 315
kludgood Kelsey 22 262.4
Daddiocoolcat David 50 239
butterflyflowers28 Tara 29 229
MichelleKMo Michelle 44 219
stylishsteph Stephanie 19 211
Falisha13 Falisha 29 196.4
fireballaaa Theresa 47 187.6
charmedone10 Emily 30 179
sheltielover Aimee 38 174
Ingot81 Michelle 30 169
Alymclement Aly 18 161
haz89 Hazreena 21 156
Loria30 Lori 33 150
Carrotsandcherries 18 135

Starting Weight as of 11/11/11 3268.8

Replies

• ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 600 Member
    Go Green!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Yahoo!! Go Green Go!!
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Lets go Green Team!
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 69 Member
    I'm Theresa

Lets do a great Job for Green Team. We will Do It.:bigsmile:
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 147 Member
    Hi everybody im kelsey! Im ready to be in bathing suit its been sssooo long. I hope to be close (or at) onderland by the end of this challenge. LETS GO GREEN
  • I think green is the PERFECT color for our team! Go green! I'm Tara and I'm from PA. I'm looking forward to helping our team win. By the way, my starting weight is now 224. Thanks!
  • ingot81
    I think green is the PERFECT color for our team! Go green! I'm Tara and I'm from PA. I'm looking forward to helping our team win. By the way, my starting weight is now 224. Thanks!

Tara from Season 7 of BL was on the Green Team and she was my favourite ever contestant. It's fate!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Go Red Go!!
  • ingot81
    Go Red Go!!

Oi!
  • Green team, you have another team member and I have adjusted your starting total weight

K2quiere Bobbie 36 291

Starting Weight as of 11/11/11 3559.8
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Hi all...I was a little slow realizing that this group existed and that we were supposed to join. I was still waiting to hear something on the original interest thread, so yeah...here I am!

Let's go GREEN!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Hi all, I'm Lori, from just north of Detroit. I don't have a ton to lose, but need to be held accountable for what I'm eating and my activity level. Hoping to maintain throughout the next three weeks, and then start losing again.
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    woooo hoooo!!! Go green!!! I'm Michelle --- excited to be a part! :):):)
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Hi Greenies!
    I'm Aimee- happy to be here!
  • Mombie13187
    Mombie13187 Posts: 23 Member
    :-)
  • Mombie13187
    Hi Team! I looking forward to being your captain!

A little about me: I have been MFPing since August. Since starting in August, I've lost 16.6 pounds. My beginning weight loss goal was 150 pounds. I still have a little over 130 pounds to go, but I know I can and I will do this. I am a wife and a mother of one. My son's name is James (if you couldn't guess that by my user name) and he is 16 months old. I live in Frederick, MD. I'm working on loosing weight not just for myself and or my health but for my son. I want to be able to set an example for him to follow. I am always open to new challenges. I am really looking forward to this Biggest Loser challenge because I feel I might need a little more motivation in upcoming months. I feel this challenge will encourage me to stay focused.

I believe I have sent out friend requests to all of our team members. I encourage you to add all of our team members as well. We need to start thinking about the following:

1. Team Name
    2. Co-Captain (please volunteer if interested)
    3. Challenge Ideas (we need to have our own challenge ideas each week)

Feel free to post your ideas here for now. Also...please take a few minutes to post an introduction about yourself here as well!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!!

Briona (JamesMommy0806)
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Well I will go next with my introduction:

I have been a MFP-Addict since close to the end of February, I've lost around 46 lbs & still have about 40 more pounds to go before I decide if I want to go futher. I am engaged to the man of my dreams, we are planning our wedding for Decmber 2012 in Las Vegas. I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The one thing I want more then anything is to have a baby, that is a big part of why I started this journey I just don't know when it will happen for us but I am happy to keep trying :wink:

Briona - I would be willing to Co-Captain I just didn't want to Captain since I am just finishing up running a challenge & would like to mostly protisapate in this one.

Some challenge idea's I would have would be to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, get at least 30 minutes of working out in a day, try to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Well that's all for me now I'm at work so should get back to it.

Go Green Go!!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 147 Member
    Some good weekly challenges i think could be:
    -drinking atleast your 64oz of h2o daily
    -getting to a set number of calories burned
    -eatting a certain number of calories say 1200? Bc i know alot of people dont even eat quite that much
    Or maybe not the eatting calories bc people have different goals lol so scratch that
    -staying under calorie goal
    -the 100 workout: 100 jumping jacks 90 crunches 80 squats 70 leg lifts 60 jumping jacks 50 crunches 40 squats 30 leg lifts 20 jumping jacks 10 minutes of running/walking/riding or whatever and we could have to do that a certain number of days.
    Just some suggestions
  • Mombie13187
    Awesome ideas so far!!! You guys did great with the weekly challenge suggestions but what about our team name? Any ideas of what were gonna call our selves? Falisha I would be honored to have you as my co-captain but I also want to give everyone else on the team a chance to speak up. How about we set a dead line for people who are interested in so-captain. Say a week? And then if we have more then one person interested in co-captain then we can take a vote on it? Whatcha all think?
  • ingot81
    I struggle with weekly challenges which have very specific exercises. I do 2 classes a night (Body Combat, Body Attack, Body Step, Zumba, Spin) so I struggle to do extra (although I will do miles challenges as they help me keep with my running).

I am pants when it comes to drinking water so I welcome that challenge.

I have also done challenges such as not adding sugar/sweetener for a day; watching sodium levels; trying a new food; eating 5 portions of fruit and veg.

Hope that helps.