Green

Replies

• Hey everyone! I've neglected to tell my story! I'm gonna be 30 in January and it seems like out of nowhere gravity hit, along with fine lines, wrinkles, and some health issues including fertility problems. My weight is my biggest contributor to all my issues, and I know I will look and feel SO much better with some lost weight! I weighed myself Friday and I'm 230 again. My goal is 140 so I'm looking to lose 90 pounds. And our team needs some major losers so I'm hoping to be one of them!!! I am from State College, PA, which is right in the middle of the state. I hate winter, but I endure it because I live for the other seasons here! I hope to use my weight loss to inspire my husband and others to start being healthier.

It's great to read everyones stories here and I look forward to getting to know everyone better. I'm even up for exchanging phone numbers and helping each other stay accountable during tough times.

My favorite team names are:
    1. The ShapeShifters
    2. Fit4Life
    3. The Health Nuts

I do not want to be a co captain because I don't have a computer. I use the Internet on my iPhone and it's a pain in the butt to keep up with all this without an actual computer =\
  • Oh and I wanted to mention a couple challenges that could be interesting:
    1. 24 hours without watching tv. (bc that's when I do major munching)
    2. Drinking half your body weight in water
    3. Set # of jumping jacks/sit ups etc.

Maybe we can have some challenges that not only have to do with losing weight, but something to increase self confidence. For example: approach a stranger and give them a compliment. I say this bc my confidence is shot and this helps to break ppl like me outta our shell and increase confidence, along with keeping us positive! :)

Just some thoughts, take em or leave em :)
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 147 Member

Maybe we can have some challenges that not only have to do with losing weight, but something to increase self confidence. For example: approach a stranger and give them a compliment. I say this bc my confidence is shot and this helps to break ppl like me outta our shell and increase confidence, along with keeping us positive! :)
    ^^I love that
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    I like Fit for Life as our team name!
    I think if we could fit our team color into our team name that would be cool too!
  • Alymclement
    Alymclement Posts: 21 Member
    1. thin to win
    2. Workout warriors
    3. Mission slimpossible

:) I'm so excited for this
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    The Meltaways
    Health Warriors
    Beach Seekers
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Sorry everyone! It's been a crazy 4 days of holiday parties and my husbands birthday dinner with my family.

My votes for team name are:

Mission slimpossible
    Fit for life

Thin to win
  • Mombie13187
    Mombie13187 Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you so much for getting your vote in for me :-)
  • Mombie13187
    Good Morning Team!!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I said I would have our final three posted today but I'm still waiting on a couple more votes to come in. I'm going to give the team members who haven't voted yet until tonight and I promise I will have the top 3 list posted tomorrow morning before 10 AM EST. Thank you so much to all who have voted so far!
  • Mombie13187
    THE VOTE IS IN FOR THE TOP FAVORITE TEAM NAMES FOR THE GREEN TEAM!!!! I know I said it would only be the top three, however, there was a slight tie. So may I present you with the TOP FOUR CHOICES FOR OUR TEAM NAME...

*FitForLife
    *Mission Slimpossible
    *Health Warriors
    *The Meltaways

If everyone could please place there vote. You can only pick one name. I'm going to ask that everyone please have their vote in by Friday, December 23rd at 10 PM EST. *Any other votes submitted after that point will be invalid.*

CO-CAPTAIN:
    While I ya'll are already placing your vote for our team name I'm going to also ask that you please place your vote for our team captain. If you would feel more comfortable remaining anonymous with your vote for team co-captain then please send me a message with your vote and I will keep everything confidential. Our nominees for Co-Captain are...

*Aly Username: Alymclement
    *Falisha Username: Falisha13

I'm going to ask that you please also have your vote in for our team Co-Captain also by Friday, December 23rd at 10 PM EST. *Any other votes submitted after that point will be invalid.*

NOTE: I NEED TO SUBMIT OUR FINAL STARTING WEIGHT FOR CJ BY DECEMBER 31ST. THE REASON I'M ASKING NOW IS I KNOW THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US AND IF YOUR ALLS SCHEDULE IS ANYTHING LIKE MINE OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS YOUR GOING TO BE VERY BUSY. SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT THOSE INTO ME BY DECEMBER 30TH AT 10 PM EST. *I KNOW I HAD ORIGINALLY STATED BY DECEMBER 31ST BUT HONESTLY WITH THAT BEING NEW YEARS EVE IT WOULD MAKE IT SO MUCH EASIER ON ME.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!! I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    My vote is for Fit ForLife, Not sure if I vote for the Co-Captain or not... Go Green Team!
  • Alymclement
    Alymclement Posts: 21 Member
    Well all of those names are pretty dang nice! lets just not have a vote and mesh them all together shall we??? the first two letters of every idea :P just kidding. If I had to choose though, I would pick the Health warriors. being healthy is way more important about being slim :)
  • My vote is for Mission Slimpossible.
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 147 Member
    FitForLife
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 600 Member
    Mission Slimpossible
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    FitforLife
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Health Warriors
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Health Warriors
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Mission Slimpossible
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Not to nitpick but anyone gonna vote for the co-captain? I just didn't vote for it since I was one of the ones in the running for it