Where In the Philly Area do you live?

Options

Replies

• breymama
    breymama Posts: 1
    Options
    @jyneefur ---- I used to live in Pottstown! It's not a bad area. You have the trail right there by the college that is a great path to walk or ride bikes on!
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jen. I live in the Frankford area and work in Germantown.
  • PhillymomMindy
    PhillymomMindy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I live in Northeast Philly....Northeast airport area
  • LadyRyder610
    LadyRyder610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I live and work in University City area. Philadelphia County:smile:
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    I live in NE Philly near Pennypack Park (Sandyford Park Dr & Ryan Ave vicinity)
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I live in Aston Delaware County
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone in the Glenside/Jenkintown/ Abington area?
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm in West Chester, PA

I'm also in West Chester! I live in downtown, and love it there. I can walk to everything.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Chesterbrook. I love this area of KOP, Wayne, Malvern. Just wish there were more gyms, reasonably priced!
  • mblum98
    mblum98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ambler.
    I'm also a Realtor in the area... I see lots of people wanting to move to/from the city or Burbs... shoot me a note, happy to help!!
  • lahkeishamarrie
    Options
    Hi! I live in South Jersey, about 20 minutes outside of the city. I love where I live because it's quiet, it's safe, good, clean foods are easily accessible, and I'm close enough to the city to enjoy all it's got to offer without the high cost of living! Not that Jersey is too much better, though! :tongue:
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Lansdale, Montgomery county.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anyone in the Glenside/Jenkintown/ Abington area?

I just joined this group today, and I'm a grad student at Arcadia, so I'm in the Glenside/Abington area :)
  • jxmom
    jxmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Olney area. Not far from the northeast where I see some of you guys from. Been living here 9 years and It has its up's and down's. I have small children so now i'm looking to move down south. Hopefully within the next 2 years.
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    I'm in the Olney area. Not far from the northeast where I see some of you guys from. Been living here 9 years and It has its up's and down's. I have small children so now i'm looking to move down south. Hopefully within the next 2 years.

I was born and raised in Olney!!! :-) I moved out of Olney in 1994 and up to the Northeast. So many awesome memories there! '76-'94!!!!
  • SteveV4389
    Options
    Originally from Pittsburgh and I have been living in the West Chester area since 2007. I went to Immaculata University and decided to stay for work.
  • mgorton444
    mgorton444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pottstown area
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Originally from Pittsburgh , I now live in Downingtown anyone want to be friends/exercise buddies please add me as a friend!!!
  • helaurin
    helaurin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in the West Chester area. Wouldn't mind finding someone to occasionally work out or swim with at the local YMCA.
  • NakiaDM77
    Options
    I live in Mt Airy and I am looking for a workout buddy.