Waitress Reveal?

Options
13»

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I had no idea The Little Mermaid was that dark!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Many of the original fairy tales are crazy dark. Disney made them happy. Since ABC is owned by Disney I don't see them going in the direction of the original stories! lol. I found a great Wiki about OUAT though. It has a really good synopsis of all the characters we've seen so far including minor ones like the dwarves.

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_Wiki
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Seriously going through withdrawals here.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

^^ Agreed! :)
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Me too. I'm soready for it to come back on. I've debated watching the marathon on New Year's Day but think I will get board watching them all again. I don't know. We'll see what happens come Sunday.
  • edorice
    Options
    Oh, I didn't know there was going to be a marathon. i don't think I'll need to watch it again with commercials. I have most of the episodes recorded on my DVR and am able to watch recent episodes On Demand. So, the marathon would be overkill. LOL
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options

^^ Agreed! :)

Me too!
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Rumor has it that Joanne Garcia is being sought to play Ariel. I could see her playing Ariel actually.

I was thinking about some of the other characters though. Is there any other character that Sidney Glass could be aside from the Magic Mirror? The only reason I ask is because those 2 characters have been played by 2 different people and all the other characters have been played by the same person in both Happily Ever After and Storybrooke.

Also, what do you think of Whale being Pinocchio? Whale has been known to lie and his name gives him the connection to that story that isn't a complete copy of the Happily Ever After character.
  • edorice
    Options
    Also, what do you think of Whale being Pinocchio? Whale has been known to lie and his name gives him the connection to that story that isn't a complete copy of the Happily Ever After character.

On the fairy tale side they showed Pinocchio helping with that magic tree. I was thinking that Dr. Whale would be Monstro the whale from Pinocchio, but that was far fetched. I don't see Dr. Whale being Pinocchio though.