Week 15

Options
musicgirl88
musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I am just now posting..I am going through some hard times with my family right now....for those that have been following my status updates, this morning they have decided to pull the plug on my grandma after getting a second opinion...the new doc explained why she was opening her eyes and why it seemed she was reacting to everyone's voices...so anyway...this week's challenges

Food Challenge: I am starting to run out of ideas on food challenges! But this challenge seemed to go over well last time, so this week pick something that you generally struggle with in your diary (be it fat, sodium, carbs, sugars) and be sure to stay under your goal! OR, if you are wanting to add more protien or fiber, try to get a little over your goal!!

Exercise Challenge: This week a mix of abs and cardio. 50 bicycle crunches and 50 high knees! Do your best with this challenge, i know both of these can be difficult, but that's what makes it a challenge right??

Don't forget to weigh in for week 14!!!! :)

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am back in on this challenge!! My last final is this Wednesday and I'm ready to work on these last 28 lbs I have to lose!!