Challenge #11 tuesday 13th

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
Try to get in 30 min of cardio today :-) You will need a sturdy chair today

Start with 50 jumping jacks and 30 seconds of butt kicks

(30 sit-ups, 30 dips on chair)

Here's how.... do 5 sit-ups, jump up and using your chair do 5 dips and repeat see video below for dips form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gstQvwwV1VE

30 seconds of punches ... in a wide stance squat until you legs feel it and punch across your body twisting through your core.. keep your hips still... if you want to take it up a notch grab your dumbbells and throw your punches with them..

30 regular crunches and 30 reverse crunches ( do 5 regular then 5 reverse and repeat until each set is complete)

20 push-ups ( do as many as you can and break when needed.. strive to at least 5 before breaking )

do 30 more seconds of punches

and finish it off by holding a plank for 30 seconds

2 liters of water, all your recommended daily protein, 2 servings of whole grains 5 veggies and 3 fruits

Replies

• janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just finished. Some things are easier for me than others, but I do my best and can definitely see an improvement. I also did my normal workout and the mini challenge that charger440 has on his page. Most of the time I drink all of my water, but some days I fall a little short. I usually am able to get the fruits in but sometimes struggle with the veggies.

I think you're doing a great job. You're giving me the motivation to get up and do more than I normally would do, and I can tell that I'm getting stronger.

Have a great day!
  • mrschappet
    Options
    Just finished. Some things are easier for me than others, but I do my best and can definitely see an improvement. I also did my normal workout and the mini challenge that charger440 has on his page. Most of the time I drink all of my water, but some days I fall a little short. I usually am able to get the fruits in but sometimes struggle with the veggies.

I think you're doing a great job. You're giving me the motivation to get up and do more than I normally would do, and I can tell that I'm getting stronger.

Have a great day!

Great work Janet! I'm super proud of you for doing not only your workout but mine and another's LOL.. that is the kinda crazy I like to see!!!! Keep up all your hard work and enjoy the rest of your day! <3
  • janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It's really not as much as it sounds though. I do the Firm Express five times per week, but it's only 20 minutes per day. I figured that it would help to add these extra challenges. I gave myself the out that if I don't feel like doing them then I don't have to because it's better for me to want to do them than to feel like I'm forcing myself to. I just started doing the other mini challenges this week. He gives one thing to do per day and how many times to do it, so it's not too bad.

Looking forward to the next challenge!
  • Daddys_Boogie121
    Daddys_Boogie121 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job with the challenge i finished everything but the 20 pushups i HATE pushups n can barely do 2 i did do 75 wall pushups tho:)
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Like the change up :)

Exercise: done
    Cardio: 2 hours of chasing my kid around a play gym. Not running but man, dancing on the light up floor counts as cardio...seriously....

Water: Need to drink some more real quick but will get to 2 liters
    Food: over ate protein by 28 grams
    Whole grains: granola and whole wheat bread
    Veggies: 2 salads and a veggie sandwich...lots of lettuce, cucumber, carrots, mushrooms, cabbage
    Fruit: avocado and tomato on my sandwich and salad

Awesome day but I did go over calories since I had a beer with dinner.
  • mrschappet
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I am super proud of all of you!!! <3 Keep up with your dedication.. I will keep these challenges going as long as you all keep doing them so if after the 4 wks are up you want me just let me know :-)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    mrschappett, I haven't really posted much for am doing the challenges and LOVE them! Keep 'em coming!!