challenge#12 for Wednesday 14th

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
ok so today we will be doing both lower and upper body some of you will be familiar with this challenge as I have done it once before (although I tweaked it a little) :-) Hope you all like it!!!

start with 30 seconds of butt kicks and 45jumping jacks

40 wide-stance squats.. try to add some weight this time so grab those dumbbells hold em' on your shoulders and drop it like its hot.. make sure you squeeze your tush and hold for a beat at the top :-)

30 per leg -single leg side step-ups - grab a sturdy chair for this. starting with your right foot on the chair step up to get your left foot on the chair and then step down with the left foot repeat this 10 times for the right leg, then switch legs and step up 10 times .. then switch and repeat until you get to 30 for each leg. ( this is great for your butt and can be performed with dumbbells held at your sides for an extra challenge) see the link below for instructional video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hGXD-njPL8

20 side lunges with bicep curls ( lunge to right curl both arms, then lunge to the left curl both arms... that counts as 1 rep) do 10 lunges and rest for no more than 5 seconds if you need to, then continue and do 10 more. see instructional video below for form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFj6Y6G_eU

20 dead-lifts

do 30 of high knees followed by 30 seconds of punches ( in a wide stance squat until you legs feel it and punch across your body twisting through your core.. keep your hips still... if you want to take it up a notch grab your dumbbells and throw your punches with them.. )

then it take it to upper body

(20crunches, 20 sit-ups, 20 pushups)

Here's how.... do 5 crunches, roll over do 5 push-ups and then roll over and do 5 sit-ups repeat until set is complete

finish off by holding a left side plank for 30 seconds, switch and hold a right plank for 30 seconds

Get your stretch in afterward :-) Tomorrow, thursday, is a rest day :-) I will be posting the stretches again so look for that post :-)

*** drink 2 liters of water ,3 fruits, 4 veggies ,3 servings of whole grain and get in all your recommended protein***

HAVE AN AWESOME WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!!! <3

Replies

• janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Exercises done...feels great. Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow though! :smile:

Have a great day!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    You're right it does feel great doing these exercises. When you combine them with your normal workout like I have been then they are really tough!! I'm getting so much better at all of the exercises and the correct form. Side planks were the hardest today! Will be looking forward to nice relaxing stretching tomorrow:)
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Just finished and I feel great too..especially after missing yesterdays workout!! I did 20 min zumba cardio first and then did all the exercises plus some extra butt work. I will be adding that into Fridays workout :-) I also did some extra plank work and my abs are screaming now!!! I still have my zumba class tonight.... I love working out LOL :-) still working on water and foods :-)

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!! <3