Replies

• Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    May look at this when I graduate the 1st book :D
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm only 34, I don't qualify for tackeling midlife issues for at least another 15 years, :tongue:
  • ruststar
    ruststar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ooh - preordered! "Mid-life" sneaks up on you quick.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Funny...when I was 20, I saw mid-life as somewhere in your 40's. Now that I'm 44, I think it may be somewhere in your 50's! How will I know when I get there??:tongue:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Considering I just bought the (2008) book, today, I'm not that happy about reading this news, lol!
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I ordered "New Rules of Lifting for Abs" yesterday and I'll be ordering this latest one as soon as it's available. I am in Stage 7 of NROLFW and I don't think I could keep up all the progress that I've made without a set plan to follow. I have loved this book, so...I'm in for whatever these guys put out there!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    alicia - can I ask what your results are at Stage 7?? How many inches have you lost? Do you look significantly more toned than when you started?
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'll be checking it out!
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal was not to lose weight. I started out "skinny fat" (109 lbs @ 5'4") - thin but weak from years of running and not eating much - so I wanted to build muscle, and I totally have. I've lost a little room around my waist, but gained in my hips, legs, and arms. I've gained 7 pounds as of yesterday in 6 months, which has been a mental struggle after so many years (I'm 42) of always trying to lose weight. But I'm so much stronger and I like how I look so much more...just firmer all over, and I am actually getting a butt for the first time in my life. And I get to eat like a pig. :)