where to go after this plan?

Options
just curious on what everyone is gonna do when they complete this plan. for me I'm gonna work on my speed..I'm like the slowest runner ever..lol i run at 4.0-4.3

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm going to finish the 6 weeks of B210K, concentrating on bettering my speed (for both the 5K and 10K). I have some 10K races already earmarked for 2012 (6 so far) and in October a half marathon. I suppose for the latter I may have to download an app and do the training, but if things go the way they have been with the 2 programs so far, I may well go my own way.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Once I finish B210K, I'm thinking of joining a running club that's starting up in my neighborhood in February to train for a half marathon. In the meantime, though, I want to do lots of interval work so that I can improve my speed. I've gotten a lot faster since I first started running, but I feel sure I can do better than this if I really try, so I'm setting my goals high. :)
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Once I'm done with B210K, I'd like to spend some time increasing my speed. Then, I think I'd like to start training for a half marathon and maybe even enter a race or two ( 5K and 10K ). I really just want to keep running to be honest, and if I never run a race, that's OK too..