Does anyone care what tracker I use?

Options
Just a quick question: I am new to mfp (just started yesterday) and I really like the site so far. Awesome that all of my foods are already on this site. Super cool!
I am embarassed to put my starting weight and goal weight on my personal tracker but I've noticed many of you have your weights on your trackers. It's kind of cool and I admire those of you who have been brave enough to list your starting weights. I am thinking I should do the same. Kind of seems like a good starting point - to admit where you are starting - like a statement to the world "I am doing this!"
Anyone else feel the same?

Replies

• StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like to look at the tracker like it's the scale.. It's great to see weight loss go down and same goes for the tracker. I'm also new to this site and even though I recently lost 20lbs I started back at zero on here and I think it's safe to admit to people on here what your real weight is. We are all in this together! :)
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think its safe to list your actual weight because no one will ridicule you on this site!! but its also up to you and your preference!!