Getting Started:)

Options
PamelaWba
PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
So i created this group this afternoon, and i always happy to see that it already have 6 memebers.
So basically we will all report how much weight we've lost every week (dec, 22) and congratulate whoever has lost the most.
(Please loose it the healthy way)
And as group members lets add each other and comment on one another page and motivate them
Because if we know we have friends cheering for us it will keep us going and keep us coming to this site

Replies

• nicnic2
    Options
    Great idea! Count me in :)
  • lollye51
    lollye51 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! So the weigh in is on the 22nd, okay.
  • pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great i need all the motivation i can get! :bigsmile:
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Weigh in on Thursdays! I'm due for a change and looking forward to the challenge for this week. Count me in as well :flowerforyou:
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I dont have a lot to lose but need some motivation. All my motivational friends on MFP are dropping like flies and I need a kick in the pants. Im hoping I find the motivation I need. Should we add each other as friends?
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have 21lbs to lose and I wanna lose it before May 1st :) So definetly will weight in every 10 days though that has been my thing lately lol (; good luck everyone
  • mooty
    mooty Posts: 3
    Options
    I so need this motivation. I can't seem to keep on track. I'm ready for a challenge and the help to stick with it. I'm turning 40 on Sunday and I'm not 40 and fabulous like I planned:(
  • Seamoan87
    Options
    I love this idea a lot! Thanks for making this group. So next group weigh in is 22. I'm excited.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    After thinking about it, I thought I would post a personal challenge - my challenge it to lose 1 lb by Thursday's weigh-in. So here's the stats: Total lbs to Lose: 21, by next Thursday 20 lbs.
  • Seamoan87
    Options
    I dont have a lot to lose but need some motivation. All my motivational friends on MFP are dropping like flies and I need a kick in the pants. Im hoping I find the motivation I need. Should we add each other as friends?

Yeah, I think it would ideal!
  • willloseorelse
    Options
    I'm in! I can always use a little extra motivation. :)
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    Yes:)....I will add you and post ot your wall:)
  • PamelaWba
    Options
    I'm glad you guys are all with this and i hope everyone have a healthy successful result on the 22:)
    I will try to add everyone, so i will comment them with motivational quotes when i come accross some
  • cjakus
    Options
    I'm not that good at exercising or staying motivated so maybe this will help me!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I thought I posted here earlier but I guess I didn't.
    I always let myself get into that bad habit of losing 5/10 pounds and then letting myself slack off, so hopefully having people to stay on my *kitten* will help me stay on track.
    I've lost 5 pounds in the past 2.5 weeks, and I'm hoping I can stick with it.
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 20 pounds. I'm currently 190. I am doing good as far as staying on track but I go up and down mentally needing the occasional encouragment or someoen telling me to buck up! Thanks for this group!
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This group sounds awesome, I can't wait to get started! . My husband bought a Harley Davidson last month and I need to lose 30 lbs by May to look good on his bike, and to fit into the my cute clothes.